Miss Limukani T. Dube
Position: Assistant Lecturer
Department: African Languages and CultureShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
(MA, BA Hons-MSU).
- Development of indigenous languages
- Language policy and planning.
- The socio-cultural and religious significance of BaKalanga children’s personal names of Bulilima and Mangwe districts: A historical Inquiry-African Journal of Children’s Literature Vol 1 No.2. 2017
- The integration and use of Indigenous Knowledge in early childhood development in Kalanga communities- African Journal of Children’s Literature Vol 1 No.1 2017
- An Associate member of Social Responsibility Committee at MSU
- Departmental Representative for Alumni (MSU)
- A member of Bulawayo Art Gallery
- A member of Kalanga Language and Cultural Development Association(KLCDA)
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile