- Master of Business Administration Degree (Midlands State University) (2007)
- BSc Geography and Environmental Studies Degree (ZOU) (1999-2003).
- Diploma in Forestry – Zimbabwe College of Forestry (1989-1991)
- Certificate in Rural Development- Domboshava National Training Centre, Zimbabwe (Jan 1988-Dec 1988)
- Governance For Development In Africa: The Key To Service Delivery by Naome Rajah And Dr Dorothy Mpabanga, A Paper Presented As Part Of The Proceedings Of The CESPAM Conference Held At The University of Botswana 9-10 June 2015.
- E-Government For Better Government In Developing Countries:- Opportunities And Challenges, by Naome Rajah And Dr Dorothy Mpabanga, A Paper Presented As Part Of The Proceedings Of The CESPAM Conference Held At The University of Botswana 9-10 June 2015.
- The Use Of E-Governance By Local Authorities to Improve Service Delivery: The Case Of Chitungwiza Municipality by Patison Matimati and Naome Rajah, A Paper Accepted For Publication In the Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, I January 2016
- E-Government In Zimbabwe: An Overview Of Progress Made and Challenges Ahead by Naome Rajah A Paper Accepted For Publication In the Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, I January 2016.
- The Effectiveness of the Integrated Approach in Planning for a Sustainable Refuse Collection and Disposal System for the City of Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- Challenges in Implementing an Integrated Environmental Management Approach in Zimbabwe– published in the October 2012 Edition as research paper in the Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS) by Rajah Naome, Dino Rajah and Steven Jerrie.
- The Evolution of Environmental Legislation in Zimbabwe by Naome Rajah, A Paper Accepted for Publication in the Asian Journal in Sustainable Development, October 2015
- The Impact of Institution and Institutional Structures for Woodland and Water Resources Management: The Case of Ward 1 in Vungu Rural Distinct by Rajah Naome, Mabika Henry and Banga Patrick, April 2014.
- Local Governance, e-Government, Public administration
- Student Employment Committee-University Service,
- Social Welfare work-Community/Church