Dr Naome Rajah
Department: Local Governance StudiesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Doctor of Philosophy (Public Administration), University of Botswana(UB)
- Master of Philosophy-Public Administration ( Proceed to PhD) UB
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, MSU
- Master of Business Administration Degree (Midlands State University)
- BSc Geography and Environmental Studies Degree (ZOU)
- Diploma in Forestry – Zimbabwe College of Forestry(ZCF)
- Certificate in Rural Development- Domboshava National Training Centre, Zimbabwe
- Professional Training Programme for TAs, MSU
- Local Governance, E-Government, Public administration, Environmental Management, Local Government Administration, Land Reform, HumanSettlements and Governance, Service Delivery, Rural and Urban Development, Project Management, Human Rights and Governance, Inclusive Service Delivery, Strategic Planning.
- Governance For Development In Africa: The Key To Service Delivery by Naome Rajah And Dr Dorothy Mpabanga, A Paper Presented As Part Of The Proceedings Of The CESPAM Conference Held At The University of Botswana 9-10 June 2015.
- E-Government For Better Government In Developing Countries:- Opportunities And Challenges, by Naome Rajah And Dr Dorothy Mpabanga, A Paper Presented As Part Of The Proceedings Of The CESPAM Conference Held At The University of Botswana 9-10 June 2015.
- The Use Of E-Governance By Local Authorities to Improve Service Delivery: The Case Of Chitungwiza Municipality by Patison Matimati and Naome Rajah, Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, I January 2016
- E-Government In Zimbabwe: An Overview Of Progress Made and Challenges Ahead by Naome Rajah A Paper Published In the Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, I January 2016.
- Rajah. N and Lekorwe. M (2017) E-Government Development in Africa: the case of the Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa and Botswana-lessons for Zimbabwe, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, volume 4 (5) 2017.
- Challenges in Implementing an Integrated Environmental Management Approach in Zimbabwe– published in the October 2012 Edition as research paper in the Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS) by Naome Rajah, Dino Rajah and Steven Jerrie.
- Rajah. N and Mabika. H (2018)Urbanising Rural Zimbabwe: Growth Points37 on, Opportunities and Challenges: Case of Zhombe in the Midlands Province, Journal of Trendsin Research and Development, Volume 5/ issue-1 February 2018.
- Rajah. N and Mpabanga .D (2018) E-Government for better Government in Developing Countries, African Journal of Public Adminstration and Management, Volume 15 No. 2 (2018).
- Student Employment Committee-University Service,
- Social Welfare work-Community/Church
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile