- PhD. in Public Management and Governance, University of Johannesburg (2015-2018).
- Master of Public Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2010-2012).
- BSc Honours in Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2006-2009).
- Research Methodology Training for PhD Candidates (OSSREA)
- Certificate in University Teaching and Learning (UCTL-UZ).
- Public Management
- Public Policy Formulation and Analysis
- Public Finance
- Public Sector Corporate Governance
- Local Governance
- Tolling Systems
- Conflict Transformation
- Co-Editor of the Social Science Journal
- Faculty Representative- Research Committee
- Zhou, G
and Chilunjika, A. (2013) “The
Challenges of Self-Financing in Local Authorities: The Case of Zimbabwe.” International Journal of Humanities and
Social Science. Volume 3, No.11.
- Zhou, G and Chilunjika, A (2013) “Mobilizing
Domestic Revenue through Toll Gate Systems in Zimbabwe”. International Journal of Business and
Social Science. Volume 4, No. 7.
- Zhou, G and Chilunjika, A (2013) A Peep into the Sources of Policy Implementation Inertia in Africa: The Case of the Matebeleland Zambezi Water Project in Zimbabwe. Asian Journal of Empirical Research. 3(4): 447-463.
- Chilunjika, A and Uwizeyimana, D.E. (2015) Shifts in the Zimbabwean Land Reform Discourse from 1980 to the Present. African Journal of Public Affairs. Volume 8, No. 3.
- Chilunjika, A and Uwizeyimana, D. E. (2015) Contextualising Climate Change: Theoretical Considerations. Administratio Publica. Volume 23, Issue 23.
- Chilunjika, A, Chikova, R. and Uwizeyimana, D. E. (2016) Reflections on the Constitutional Debt Management Frameworks in Zimbabwe. Journal of Economics and Finance. Volume 7, Issue 3.
- Chilunjika, A. (2016) Assessing The Operationalisation Of The Results Based Management Approach In The Ministry Of Transport, Communication And Infrastructural Development In
Zimbabwe. Public Policy and Administration Research. Volume 6, No. 6.
- Chigora, P. and Chilunjika, A. (2016) Dealing with Electoral Fraud in Zimbabwe: A Critical Appraisal of the 2012 Electoral Act. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science. Volume 21, Issue 11.
- Zhou, G and Chilunjika, A (2017) The American Fiscal Cliff Discourse and Fiscal Management in Zimbabwe in the Post 2000 Era: Parallels and Lessons. Zambezia. Volume 42, No i/ii.
- Zimano,F.R., Keresencia, M. and Chilunjika, A., 2018, ‘‘Clutch-the-ear’ and get enrolled: The antagonistic intrusion of indigenous knowledge systems to the detriment of contemporary educational developments’, South African Journal of Childhood Education 8(1), a557.