- MSc Media and Society Studies,
- Post-Graduate Diploma Media and Society Studies
- B.A. Media Studies, Diploma in Education.
- Diploma in Education
Political Communication (political advertising, political branding and political marketing), advertising and media framing.
- A research agenda for political advertising in Africa: The case of Zimbabwe. Global Media Journal African Edition 2013 Vol. 7 (2): 116-139.
- Book Review- Gripsrud, J. and Moe, H. (eds) (2010) The Digital Public Sphere: Challenges for Media Policy, Goteborg; Nordicom, ISBN 978-91-86523-02-2, pp167. – published in Critical Arts Journal September 2013
- The Herald and Daily News’ framing of the leaked Zimbabwean draft constitution, and Vice President Joice Mujuru’s fall from grace. International Journal of Communication.
- Ethical journalism in a politically and economically limping post-2000 Zimbabwean society: Challenges and Prospects. (Co-authored) published by the AMDMC Journal December 2012