- Master of Arts in Development Studies, Midlands State University, Zimbabwe (2009).
- Bsc Honors Degree in Political Science, University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe (2005).
- Certificate of Recruitment and Selection, IPMZ (2004).
- E-Resources Training Workshop Certificate of Attendance Midlands State University Library (2011)
- Certificate of Completion: Partner Financial Management Workshop: Catholic Relief Services (2011)
- Certificate of Participation: Practical Partner Finance Workshop: Catholic Relief Services (2009
- Conflict Management and Resolution,
- Peace Building and Reconciliation,
- Local Governance,
- Democracy and Human Rights
- NGOs: A Curse or Blessing in Local Development
- Citizen Participation and Local Democracy in Zimbabwean Local Government System
- Good Governance, Democracy and Leadership Styles in Africa.
- “Indigenization of Democracy: Harnessing Traditional Leadership in Promoting Democratic Values in Zimbabwe and
- Political culture and Democratic Governance in Zimbabwe.”
- Leadership Renewal and Succession in Zimbabwean Political Parties: A Critical Analysis of Leadership Succession and Renewal Processes in ZANU-PF and the MDC-T
- Property ownership by Zimbabwean Women: A myth or a reality?
Vice President MSULA, Student Disciplinary Committee and Infrastructure and Maintenance Committee