- PhD in Economics (University of South Africa)
- MSc in Economics (University of Zimbabwe)
- BSc in Economics (University of Zimbabwe)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (Midlands State University)
- Health Economics
- Development Economics
- Chipunza, T. and Nhamo, S. (2023) Potential demand for National Health Insurance in Zimbabwe: Evidence from selected urban informal sector clusters in Harare. PLoS ONE 18(5): e0286374. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0286374
- Chipunza, T. and Nhamo, S. (2023) Fiscal capacity and public health expenditure in Zimbabwe, Cogent Economics & Finance, 11:1, 2175459. https://doi.org/10.1080/23322039.2023.2175459
- Charumbira, M. and Chipunza, T. (2016) Fiscal anomalies in Zimbabwe: Election period influences (1984 – 2008), The Dyke: A Journal of the Midlands State University.
- Chipunza, T., Chikuta, O. and Nkomazana, N. (2013) Economic benefits from the 2010 FIFA World Cup – the Case of Zimbabwe’s hotel and lodging sector, International Journal of Business Management & Administration, 2(7).
- Mhere, F., Chipunza, T. and Masunda, S. (2013) Investigating the relationship between Education & Economic Growth in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Business & Economics, 13(1).
- Chipunza, T. and Nhamo, S. (2023). Health and Healthcare Delivery in Zimbabwe: Past and Present. In: Mhlanga, D. and Ndhlovu, E. (eds) Post-Independence Development in Africa. Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development. Springer, Cham, Switzerland. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-30541-2_10
- Post-Budget Analysis, Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Health and Child Care, Parliament of Zimbabwe (2016 National budget).
- Post-Budget Analysis, Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Health and Child Care, Parliament of Zimbabwe (2018 National budget).
- University Timetable Committee
- Editorial and Publications Committee
- Quality Control Committee