- Certificate in Education,s
- Bachelor of Education (History and Sociology of Education),
- Masters in Sociology of Education
- PhD in Education at University of South Africa (UNISA).
- Gender justice in education;
- Gender and research productivity;
- Gender violence and gender and policy issues.
* Mawere, D. (2010). Sociology of Education. Module. Zimbabwe Open University. Harare. (5 Chapters)olleges in Zimbabwe
* Mawere, D. etal (2011). Introduction to Gender Studies: A Student Guide. Booklove Publishers, Gweru. (9 chapters)
* Katsinde, T.J. & Mawere, D. (2012). Citizenship Education and Conflict Transformation. BUSE. Bindura University (13 Chapters)
CHAPTERS in BOOKS
* Mawere, D. (2014) Gender Mainstreaming in Education. In Contemporary Issues in Education. College Press, Bulawayo. pp57 – 72.
* Mawere, D. & Chitanana, L. (2014). Globalisation and Education. In Contemporary Issues in Education. College Press, Bulawayo. pp 24 – 39.
- Kusure, L.P. Mutanda, L, Mawere, D. and Dhliwayo, L. Factors influencing research productivity among lecturers in teachers’ colleges in Zimbabwe SAJEST 2006 Vol 1 No. 2 pp118-123.
- Maruzani, N. Manjengwa, O. Mawere, D. Mugodzwa, T. and Matope, N. Meaning and implications of Gender Budgeting. Discussion Paper No. 115, 2011. School of Economics and finance, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Thondhlana, S. Mawere,D and Weda, Z. Factors affecting completion of research projects by students: A study of three Zimbabwe Open University regions. Zimbabwe International Journal of Open and Distance Learning. 2011 Vol 1 No. 1 pp71 -78
- Mawere, D. Gender Sensitivity among student teachers on teaching practice. Knowledge Platform Journal 2012 Vol. 1 No. 1 pp37 – 52
- Mawere, D. Research publications as a requirement for tenure: Challenges faced by untenured lecturers in Zimbabwe. 2012 Vol. 1 No.1 pp185 – 203
- Mawere, D. (2013) An Evaluation of the implementation of the National Gender Policy in Teacher Education in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013 Vol/3 No. 2 pp443 – 450
- Mawere,D (2013) An Evaluation of the Nziramasanga Report of Inquiry into Education in Zimbabwe, 1999: The case of gender equity in Education. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013 Vol/3 No. 5 pp 1077 – 1088.
- Chiromo, A.S., Mutemeri, J., Mawere, D. (2013) Stakeholders’ Perceptions About Causes of Students’ Poor Performance in Secondary Schools in the Lower Gweru Circuit in Zimbabwe. In THE DYKE Vol. 7 No. 1 2013 pp49 – 70
- Mawere, P. & Mawere, D. (2018). Challenges encountered in the implementation of inclusive early childhood development in private settings in Gweru: A case study of private preschools in Gweru Zimbabwe. International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies (IJIRAS) Vol.5 No.5 May 2018
- Mawere, D & Moyo, A. (2019). Street harassment experiences of female undergraduate students at a State Unversity in Zimbabwe. In IJIRAS 3 (7). pp106 – 113.
- Mawere, D. & Moyo, A. (2020). Female Faculty of Education undergraduate students’ sexual harassment experiences during work – placement . In IJRISS 5 (9) pp613 – 620.
- Mawere, D. (2021). Peer Sexual Harassment in Zimbabwe State Universities: A Qualitative Exploratory Study in IJRISS 5 (9) pp1 – 8)
- Mawere, D. & Seroto, J. (2022). “Academic contrapower sexual harassment in Public Universities in Zimbabwe” South African Journal of Higher Education 36(1), 193-206. https://doi,org/10.20853/36-3-4515.