- MSc Land and Geographic Information Systems (UZ)
- BSc. Engineering (Honours) in Surveying(UZ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Land and Geographic Information Systems
- GIS applications in Spatial Decision Support Systems, Spatial Data Infrastructures and 3D GIS.
- Space Geodesy and its applications in GIS and Geoid modelling.
- Mavima R, Njike D and Matyukira C (2003): A New Geomatics Program in the Department of Surveying and Geomatics, Midlands State University, Zimbabwe, (AARSE Conference, Abuja).
- Njike D and Shoko M (2011): Spatial Data Infrastructure – The missing piece in Zimbabwe’s Economic recovery plan. Advances in Geomatics Research Conference (AGRC 2011), Makerere University Kampala, Uganda, 3-4 August 2011.
- Njike D (2004): The Role of Spatial Information in Sustainable Development, The 7th Science and Technology Symposium, 1-3 Sept. 2004, HICC, Harare.
- Njike D (2010): An Overview of Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI). Survey Institute of Zimbabwe (SIZ) Conference (24-25 June 2010) Mandel Training Centre, Harare.
- Njike D (2004): The Impact and Challenges of Geographic Information on Organisations, 2nd FIG Regional Conference (2-5 Dec. 2003), Marrakech, Morocco.
- Mushati K and Njike D (2005): Real Estate Investment and Development in an evolving system of Tenure in Zimbabwe, GSDI 8 and FIG Conference (April 16-21) Cairo, Egypt
- Njike D and Mushati K (2005): The Challenges of implementing Metadata in developing countries: A case study for Zimbabwe, GSDI 8 and FIG Conference (April 16-21) Cairo, Egypt
- Njike D and Murambadoro D (2004): Metadata in Zimbabwe: The Challenges and Way Forward, The Zimbabwe Spatial Data Infrastructure Outreach Workshop, 18 June 2004, ICRISAT-Matopos, Bulawayo.