Mr Ereck Mponya
Department: Mining EngineeringShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Master of Science in Mining Engineering Degree (Rock Engineering) – (University of the Witwatersrand 2014 – 2016)
- Postgraduate Diploma – Mining Engineering (University of the Witwatersrand 2012 – 2013)
- Rock Engineering Professional Certificates (Chamber of Mines, South Africa 2012 – 2014)
- Bachelor of Science Honors Degree – Mining Engineering (University of the Witwatersrand 2008 – 2011)
- Rock Mechanics
- Rock Engineering
- Small scale mining
- Numerical Modelling in Rock Engineering
- Mine Design
Community Engagement: Member of :
- South African National Institute of Rock Engineering (SANIRE).
- Wits University Mining Engineers Association (WUMEA).
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society (GKIHS): The University of the Witwatersrand Chapter
- Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM).
- Engineering Council Of South Africa (ECSA)
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile