Dr Gabriel Maibvisira
Position: Senior Lecturer
- B.Com (Hons) Marketing
- Diploma in Business Leadership
- Master of Commerce Strategic Management & Corporate Governance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
- Doctor of Business Administration -University of KwaZulu Natal
- Change management
- Organisational/Corporate behavior
- Ethics and organizational development
- Strategic management
- Corporate Governance
1. Maibvisira, G. Tefera, O. (2022).The Impact of Servant Leadership on the Performance of Commercialised State-owned Enterprises in Zimbabwe: An Empirical Study. African Journal of Business and Economic Research-Volume 17, No. 1. 2.
2. Maibvisira,G. Mutambara,E. Mashia, C. (2022). Organisational Citizenship Behaviour’s Antecedents as Predictors of Job Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence from Banks in Emerging Economies. The Journal of Governance and Regulation (ISSN – 2220-9352 ( ISSN – 2306-6784 (online version)) in 2022 3.
3. Maibvisira,G. Muregwi, G. and Mutambara, E.(2022).The impact of Experience and Age of Board Members on Profitability and Efficiency: Evidence from State Enterprises and Parastatals in Emerging Markets. Journal of Governance and Regulation in 2022 (volume 11, issue 1).
4. Mambanda, J, Maibvisira, G, Murangwa S. I; (2017).Effects of Total Quality Management on the Performance of the Food and Beverage Industry in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 6(6), 26-36.
5. Mukanganiki C, Maibvisira G, Kandufa P (2014). Ethical and Corporate Governance Challenges that Rocked the Zimbabwean Financial Sector between 2003- 20. 08. International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering, ISSN 2249-0558 page (1-13)
6. Maibvisira, G. Ndikudze, J & Sibanda (2013): The Paradox of Board Effectiveness, Roles and Functions: The Case of Zimbabwean Companies. International Journal of Multi-disciplinary Research Academy
7. Maibvisira G, Mudzurandende F, and Nyarugwe W,(2012). Causes & Effects of Financial Exclusion in the Banking Sector: The case of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Multi-disciplinary Research Academy
8. Maibvisira,G and Madziyauswa, M (2012). Liquidity Challenges in Indigenous Commercial Banks: The case of Zimbabwe from 2003 -2012. International Journal of Multi-disciplinary Research Academy.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile