- BA Hons (UZ),
- MA (Col, USA),
- MPhil (UZ)
- A History of Northwestern Zimbabwe1850-1960 (Mond Books, Kadoma, 2004)
- ‘Banished to the Wilderness: The Case of the Western Area of the Gwayi Reserve, Matabeleland, Zimbabwe, 1952–1980’ The Dyke: Journal of the Midlands State University, Vol.1, No. 1, 2004.
- ‘The Dynamics of the Portuguese Slave Trade Along the Zambezi in the Nineteenth Century’ The Dyke: Journal of the Midlands State University, Vol. 2, No. 2. (2008)
- ‘Pre-colonial Drought Security, Colonial Policies and Famine in North-western Zimbabwe, 1850-1960, The Dyke: Journal of the Midlands State University, Vol. 4, No. 1. (2010)
- ‘Crisis of Communal Leadership: Post-colonial Local Government Reform and Administrative Conflict with Traditional Authorities in the Communal Areas of Zimbabwe, 1980-2008’, African Journal of History and Culture, Vol. 3 (6) July 2011
- Pre-colonial Famine Control and the Causes of Colonial Famines in North-western Zimbabwe, 1850-1960, Journal of History and Development, Volume 1 Number 1 September 2011
- ‘The Early History of Wage Labour and Worker Consciousness in North-western Zimbabwe, 1898-1940’, The Dyke: Journal of the Midlands State University, Vol.6, No. 3, 2012
- ‘African Wage Labour under British Colonialism in Zimbabwe: A Case Study of North-western Zimbabwe, 1898-1940’, in Joseph Mangut and Terhemba Wuam (eds.) Colonialism and the Transition to Modernity in Africa, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Nigeria, 2012
- “The Tonga” in P. Nyathi, Zimbabwe’s Cultural Heritage, AmaBooks, Bulawayo, 2005
- “The Nambya” in P. Nyathi, Zimbabwe’s Cultural Heritage, AmaBooks, Bulawayo, 2005
- ‘Immigrant Black South Africans and the Emergence of Modernist African Politics in Zimbabwe, 1890-1940’, The Dyke, Vol. 7, No. 3, 2013 (ISSN 1815-9036) pages 19-34 (15 pages)
- ‘Rural and Urban Dimensions of Frontier Communities as a Source of Conflict in Zimbabwe’, Research paper completed in 2013 and subimitted to ONHRI: The History Research Programme of the Organ for National Healing Reconciliation and Integration (ONHRI).
- ‘Recuperating the Modern History of the Tyua San of Western Zimbabwe in the 19th and 20th Centuries’, completed and submitted to The Dyke. Journal of the Midlands State University in April 2013 for consideration for publication