Dr Ishmael Mazambani
Position: Senior Lecturer
Department: History StudiesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- D. Phil (MSU)
- MA in African History (UZ)
- BA Hons (UZ),
- Dip Ed (UZ),
- The law as an instrument of Oppression and Violation of Children’s Rights in Sothern Rhodesia, 1959-1980. OSSEREA Bulletin, Vol 1,No I, February,2008.
- Student Activism and Nationalism at the University of Zimbabwe: Students Vs the State, 1980-2005) OSSEREA Bulletin, Vol 2 No 2, June 2009.
- The Plight of Manufactured Female Political Prisoners, Detainees and Restrictees in Southern Rhodesia, in V. Z. Nyawo-Shava, Themes in Contemporary History of Zimbabwe. Emerging Perspectives in Afrikology, Mambo Press,2013
- ‘beZimbabwe’ DYKE, 2013.
- Mazambani,I and Tarugarira,G., ‘Silencing Guardians of the Democratic Shrine in Colonial and Post-Colonial Zimbabwe: Student Activism, Zimbabwean Nationalism and the Third Chimurenga (1960-2005),Repositioning The Humanities, Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol.1, No.2,August 2015,pp.5-38.
- Tarugarira, G and Mazambani, I.,Accumulating Biological Capital Through the Commodification of Women: A Historical Appreciation of the Commercialization of Lobola/Roora in Zimbabwe 1920-2010 in Repositioning the Humanities, Journal of Contemporary Research Vol 1 Number 1 2014 pp 62-78.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile