Mr J V Muzvondiwa
Department: Animal and Wildlife SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc Ecological Resources Management (MSU)
- BSc Agriculture (Honours) Animal Science (UZ)
- PDTE (MSU)
- Environment and aquatic ecology
- Environmental Impact Assessment,
Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment
- Agricultural Animal Science
- Ecology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Science,
- Community Health
- Aquaculture projects with Gobo Community, Chivi, Dufuya
- Indigenous Poultry with Mberengwa community
- RobertKudzanayiGono, John Muzondiwa, Ireen Chihanga1 and PetronillahRudoManhondo (2015). Socio-economic factors affecting the successful implementation of aquaculture projects in Zimbabwe; a case study of Chivi District. Livestock Research for Rural Development Volume 27 (2).
- PetronillahRudoSichewo, Robert KudzanayiGono, John Muzondiwa and Willard Mungwadzi (2014): Isolation and identification of pathogenic bacteria in edible fish: A case study of rural aquaculture projects feeding livestock manure to fish in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science, Volume 3(11) 897-904.
- Muzvondiwa John V, Chiwara Joseph and Ngwenya Mary M (2013): Fish abundance and species composition between fished and non-fished areas of Lake Chivero, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 2 pg 397-403.
- Ngwenya Mary M, MkandhlaNaison M and Muzvondiwa John V (2013): A comparison of lion home range sizes in two management blocks in a semi-arid savannah national park of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 2 pg 388-396.
- Gono Robert Kudzanayi, Svinurai Walter and Muzvondiwa John Vengai (2013): Constraints and opportunities to guinea fowl production in Zimbabwe: A case study of the Midlands Province, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 3 pg 236-239.
- Muzvondiwa John Vengai, Gono Robert Kudzanayi and Sichewo P (2013). Impacts of agricultural activities on water quality in the DufuyaDambos, Lower Gweru, Zimbabwe.International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 9 pg 264-268.
- SichewoPetronillah R, Gono Robert K, Muzvondiwa John V and NyoniSizanobuhle (2013). Isolation and identification of pathogenic bacteria in edible fish: A case of Fletcher Dam in Gweru, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 9
- Muzvondiwa J V, Kamanda M T, Nyamukanza C C and Mutisi C (2012). Effect of protein and energy levels on faecal progesterone concentration in Sabi ewes during oestrus cycle.Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology Volume 3(1).
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile