- PhD in Economics (University of Pretoria) -Dissertation Title: The potential impact of land redistribution in South Africa.
- MPhil Economics (University of Pretoria) -Specialization: Macroeconomics
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Economics, University of Zimbabwe
- Specialization: Macroeconomics and Environmental Economics
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Economics, University of Zimbabwe
Research Interests: Development Economics, Environmental Economics, CGE modeling and Micro simulation.
- Modeling the distributive effects of an agricultural shock on household income in South African: a sam multiplier decomposition and structural path analysis (Under review :Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences)
- Determinants of crop variety choice as a climate change adaptation option in arid regions of Zimbabwe (RJASS,3(15))
- Empirical test of the relationship between import substitution and trade performance in Zimbabwe. Journal of Economics and sustainable development, 2013
- Determinants of adoption of conservation agriculture in Zimbabwe’s Gokwe district: A duration analysis. (Researchjournali’s journal of Economics, 2(8)
Work in Progress:
- The growth and distributive impact of land reform in South Africa: A dynamic CGE micro simulation approach.
- Monetary transmission mechanism in Zimbabwe: A vector autoregressive approach.