- Cert in Education (UZ)
- Advanced Dip (CIMA)
- B Compt (UNISA)
- Dip Ed (UZ),
- MCom (MSU)
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Book – Financial Aspects of Marketing for the Marketing Manager(ISBN 978 0 86922 871 5)Co-authors: Kenneth Mazhindu, Doreen Nkala, Miriam Mugwati was peer reviewed in the faculty by Mashiri E and by Prof. I. Chaneta, Dean of Commerce UZ. It was accepted for publication and currently under print by Mambo Press.
- Effectiveness of presumptive tax system in Zimbabwe:Case of Zimra Region One-Research Journal of Finance and Accounting-Vol 4 No 7 2013-Mazhindu K, Mashiri E and Utaumire B
- Propositions for Zimbabwean businesses in managing costs in the multi-currency era-accepted for publication-The Dyke(Journal of The Midlands State University)-Vol 7 No 7 of 2013-Mazhindu K.
- The adoption of IFRS for SMEs in Zimbabwe-accepted for publication in The Asian Economic Financial Review-Mazhindu K and Mafuba G.
- Marketing: A New Strategy for State Universities in Zimbabwe-accepted for publication in the Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness(ISSN #2155-2843)-Vol 8(2) 2014-North American Business Press.-co-authors: Nkala D, Mugwati M, Mudzurandende F, Mazhindu K& Mhere F.
- Research paper-Audit Quality in Zimbabwe
- Book – Strategic Aspects of Industrial Marketing – 60% complete co-authored with Doreen Nkala
- Principal Examiner – ZIMSEC – Accounting Paper II since 2000.
- Training of examiners, standardization and national coordination of marking, grading and grade review and proof-reading of assessment instruments