Technician, Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
- BSc Geography and Environmental Studies Honours Degree
- Master of Science In Safety Health And Environmental Management Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
Land Use Management, Natural Resources Management, Geographical Information Systems, Remote Sensing, Water Resources Management and Hydrology, Natural Hazards and Human Response, Climate Change and Coping Strategies
- Matsa M.and Muringaniza, K.An Assessment of the Land Use and Land Cover Changes in Shurugwi District, Midlands Province, Zimbabwe. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management, 4, pp. 1-8, 2011
- Matsa M., and Muringaniza K.,. Rate of Land-Use/ Land-Cover Changes in Shurugwi District, Zimbabwe: Drivers for Change. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa (Volume 12, No.3, 2010) ISSN: 1520-5509. Pp. 107-121.
- Marambanyika, T., Mutsiwegota C., and Muringaniza K. C. R., Importance of Community Participation in Sustainable Utilization of Wetlands: Case of Chebvute in Zvishavane District of Zimbabwe. Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering (A & B) volume 7 2012. ISSN 2162-5298; B: 2162-5263. pp832-844
- Madebwe, V., Madebwe, C., Pazvakavambwa, L., and Muringaniza, K.C.R. (2012). Taking the Test: HCT among Midlands State University students. Education Research Journal 2 (1): 7-13.