- BSc Geography and Environmental Studies Honours Degree
- Master of Science In Safety Health And Environmental Management Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
- Land Use Management,
- Natural Resources Management,
- Geographical Information Systems,
- Remote Sensing,
- Water Resources Management and Hydrology,
- Natural Hazards and Human Response,
- Climate Change and Coping Strategies
- Matsa M.and Muringaniza, K.An Assessment of the Land Use and Land Cover Changes in Shurugwi District, Midlands Province, Zimbabwe. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management, 4, pp. 1-8, 2011
- Matsa M., and Muringaniza K.,. Rate of Land-Use/ Land-Cover Changes in Shurugwi District, Zimbabwe: Drivers for Change. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa (Volume 12, No.3, 2010) ISSN: 1520-5509. Pp. 107-121.
- Marambanyika, T., Mutsiwegota C., and Muringaniza K. C. R., Importance of Community Participation in Sustainable Utilization of Wetlands: Case of Chebvute in Zvishavane District of Zimbabwe. Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering (A & B) volume 7 2012. ISSN 2162-5298; B: 2162-5263. pp832-844
- Madebwe, V., Madebwe, C., Pazvakavambwa, L., and Muringaniza, K.C.R. (2012). Taking the Test: HCT among Midlands State University students. Education Research Journal 2 (1): 7-13.