- First Class/Distinction Degree, University of Zimbabwe
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) – Global Health, Thailand
- PhD in Public Health – Health Outcomes, South Africa
- Comorbid HIV, TB and NCDs
- Risk Communication in Public Health Emergencies
- Social Determinants of Health
- Global/Public Health Policy analysis and research
- Economic evaluation of Public Private Partnerships for Health
- Global health/public health policy negotiation
- International agreements and trade, and Global health
- Gonah, L. Moodley, I. Hlongwana, K. 2020. Prevalence, healthcare costs and management of non-communicable diseases in people living with HIV: A Scoping review. African Journal of Primary Health Care & Family Medicine.
- Gonah, L, Moodley I, Hlongwana K. Prevalence of diabetes mellitus and hypertension in people living with human immunodeficiency virus on antiretroviral therapy in Gweru district, Zimbabwe. Afr J Prm Health Care Fam Med. 2020;12(1), a2473. https://doi.org/10.4102/phcfm.v12i1.2473
- Gonah, L, Moodley I, Hlongwana K. Capacity of antiretroviral therapy sites for managing NCDs in people living with HIV in Zimbabwe. S Afr J HIV Med. 2020;21(1), a1113. https://doi.org/10.4102/sajhivmed.v21i1.1113.
- Gonah, L, Moodley I, Hlongwana K. Effects of HIV and non-communicable disease comorbidity on healthcare costs and health experiences in people living with HIV in Zimbabwe. S Afr J HIV Med. 2020;21(1), a1102. https://doi.org/10.4102/sajhivmed.v21i1.1102
- Gonah, L, Maphosa T.M. (2020) Association of MDR-TB treatment outcomes and HIV status in Zimbabwe. Cogent Medicine, 7:(1), 1783129. DOI:10.1080/2331205X.2020.1783129
- Gonah, L, Mutambara J, Determinants of weaning practices among mothers of infants aged below 12 months in Masvingo, Zimbabwe, Annals of Global Health (2016), doi:10.1016/ j.aogh.2016.10.006.
- Gonah, L, Mukwirimba Anthony, Determinants of Optimal Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy among People Living with HIV/AIDS Registered for ART at a Hospital in Zimbabwe, Medical Journal of Zambia (2017)
- Manyika, W., Gonah, L., Hanvongse, A., Shamu, S., & January, J. (2019). Health Financing: Relationship between Public Health expenditure and maternal mortality in Zimbabwe between the years 1980 to 2010. Medical Journal of Zambia, 46(1), 61-70.
- January, J., Muchenje, R. R., Gonah, L., Shamu, S., & Tapera, R. (2018). Use of skin lightening creams among female University students in Zimbabwe: a preliminary survey. Medical Journal of Zambia, 45(1), 44-48.
- Gonah, L, Corwin A, January J, Shamu S, Nyati-Jokomo Z, van der Putten M, Barriers to healthcare access and coping mechanisms among sub-Saharan African migrants living in Bangkok, Thailand: a qualitative study, University of Zambia, Medical Library (2017)
- Mukondwa K, Gonah, L, Barriers to accessing adolescent sexual and reproductive health services among undocumented migrants in South Africa: A documentary review, University of Zambia, Medical Library (2017)
- Mutukwa T, Gonah, L, Ndhlala A. R, Saurombe D.T, Is oxygen supplementation necessary for patients under spinal anaesthesia? – A prospective hospital-based study, Medical Journal of Zambia (2017)
- Saurombe D. T, Gonah, L, Mutukwa T, Comparing the effectiveness of phenylephrine infusion versus bolus regimen in treating hypotension during caesarean delivery under spinal anaesthesia, African Journal of Anaesthesia
- Katsidzira A, Gonah, L (2019) Treatment Outcomes and Risk Factors Associated with Low Level Viremia among Adults on First Line Antiretroviral Therapy – A Case of Harare Central Hospital, Zimbabwe. J AIDS Clin Res 10: 802.
- World Health Organization (WHO) Surge Team Member to South Africa, for Covid-19 Global Pandemic Control, 2020
- Rural Attachment Coordinator for the Medical Programme – MSU Faculty of Medicine