- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry (University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Project Management (University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe)
- Phytochemistry and Toxicology
Publications & Conference Proceedings
- Bhebhe,M., Chipurura, B. and Muchuweti, M., (2015) Determination and comparison of total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of Zimbabwean Indigenous herbal teas with Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos™), South African Journal of Botany, 100, 213-218
- Bhebhe, M., Füller, T.N., Chipurura, B. and Muchuweti, M., 2016. Effect of solvent type on total phenolic content and free radical scavenging activity of black tea and herbal infusions.Food Analytical Methods, 9(4), pp.1060-1067.
- Chitindingu, K., Chitindingu, J. J., Benhura, M. A., Marume, A., Mutingwende, I., Bhebhe, M. and Muchuweti, M. (2012). Antioxidant capacity of bioactive compounds extracted from selected wild and domesticated cereals of Zimbabwe.African Journal of Biochemistry Research, 6(5), 62-68
- Muchuweti, M., Bhebhe, M.,Chitindingu, K., Kasiyamhuru., Chipurura, B., (2013) Determination of Profiles, Antioxidant Activity and Quantity of Phenolic Compounds in Bambara Nut (Vigna subterranea) Varieties Found in Zimbabwe, African Journal of Biotechnology
- Chakuma, N., Chipurura, B., Muchuweti, M., Chitindingu, K., Bhebhe, M., and Chagonda, L. (2015). Total Phenolic Content, Free Radical Scavenging and Antioxidant Potential of Lannea discolor (Sond.) Engl Bark and Root Extracts.Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature,5(1), 71-77.
- Bhebhe, M., Chipurura B. and Muchuweti M.,(2015) Effect of solvent type on total phenolic content and free radical scavenging activity of black tea and herbal infusions, Food Analytical Methods, In press
- My research work published in national news paper the Herald 10 July 2015 http://www.herald.co.zw/uz-scientists-make-herbal-tea-discovery/
- Research work published in the University of Zimbabwe website http://www.uz.ac.zw/index.php/students-newws/1576-uz-shines-at-pan-african-chemistry-network-congress