- Candidate : PhD Psychology (University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- MSc Community Psychology(Midlands State University)
- BSc Honours Psychology(University of Zimbabwe)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- Diploma Personnel Management (IPMZ)
Research Interests :
Adolescent health, Community mental health, Disablimism and Critical Psychology
- Kasayira, J.M., Makore, J.,Chipandambira, K.S.,Maseko, M.M., &Tuturu, T.N. (2008). Prevalence of academic dishonesty among high school students in Zimbabwe.The Dyke, 3(1), 2-11.
- Maseko, M.M., Maunganidze, L., &Ngwenya, F. (2014). Substance use among in-school adolescents in Gweru, Zimbabwe: Perceived predictive and protective factors.The Dyke.8(3), 184-199.
- Mudhovozi, P.,Maunganidze, L.,Maseko M.M., Ngwenya, F.&Netshikweta, L.M. (2014) Patterns of substance abuse among high school students in Gweru, Zimbabwe.The African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance, 20, 348-358.
- Mutambara, J., Chitambira, M., January, J.,&Maseko, M. M.(2015).“Bearing My Fruit into the Grave”: Experiences of anticipatory grieving and bereavement among Zimbabwean HIV -positive women who lose their only child.Journal of Psychology in Africa, 25(1), 20-24.
Community Engagement :
Lifelong member :Jairos Jiri Association (Disability Advocacy)