Mr Mpumelelo Moyo
Department: Religious StudiesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- DTh Student in Church History University of South Africa (UNISA).
- ThM in Church History (2000) Weston Jesuit School of Theology, USA.
- MEd in Religious Education (2000) Boston College, USA.
- BA in Theology (1998) Catholic University of Eastern Africa.
- BA in Philosophy (1993) Gregorian University.
- Church History,
- Church and Politics,
- Religion and Education,
- Practical Theology.
- Moyo, Mpumelelo 1997 “The Church in Zimbabwe: Becoming a Church-with-the People” in Hekima Review, no.16, (Nairobi: Paulines,).
- Moyo, Mpumelelo. 2014 “A Critical Response To Contemporary Attitudes And Rituals On Death in Zimbabwe in Death” in Life After In African Philosophy And Religions A Multi Discilplinary Engagement. (ed) Danoye Oguntola-Lagunda. Harare: African Institute for Culture Peace Dialogue &Tolerance Studies. 219-232.
- Moyo, Mpumelelo, 2015 “Religion and the Third Chimurenga: An Analysis of Church and State Relations in Zimbabwe 2000 to 2010 in Repositioning The Humanities Journal of Contemporary Research vol1 no 2. Gweru: MSU.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile