- Master of Commerce in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe, 2016)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management Honours Degree (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe, 2013)
- Higher Education
- Zvitambo, K., Chagwesha, M., Dzingirai, M., & Musariri, T. (2020). Bootstrapping financing strategies adopted by Zimbabwean women enterprises to enhance growth. International Journal of Recent Advances in Multidisciplinary Research, 7(1), 5489-5494.
- Dzingirai, M., & Baporikar, N. (in press). Role of microfinance for entrepreneurial success. International Journal of E-Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Dzingirai, M. (2020). Barriers for quality management implementation in higher education. In M. Sony, K. Karingada, & N. Baporikar (Eds.), Quality management implementation in higher education: Practices, models, and case studies (pp. 132-151). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-9829-9.ch007.
- Dzingirai. M. (2020). Entrepreneurship education: Design thinking perspective in higher education. In N. Baporikar (Ed.), Handbook of research on entrepreneurship development and opportunities in circular economy. Advance online publication.