Mr Munyaradzi Chagwesha
Department: Management SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Master of Commerce in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (MSU, Zimbabwe, 2015)
- BCom Business Management (MSU, Zimbabwe, 2012)
- Conduct Outcome Based Assessment (Reats Training Services, South Africa, 2016)
- Activity Based Budgeting (University of Business Excellence, South Africa, 2016).
- Strategic Management
- Nyamwanza, T., Mavhiki, S., Nyamwanza, L & Chagwesha, M. (2015). Capacity Utilization Strategies in the Milk Processing Industry in Zimbabwe. Journal of Management and Marketing Research. Volume 19: 1-9
- Zvitambo, K., Chagwesha, M., Dzingirai, M. & Musariri, T. (2020). Bootstrapping Financing Strategies adopted by Zimbabwean Women Enterprises to enhance Growth. International Journal of Recent Advances in Multidisciplinary Research. 7(1):5489-5494
- Dzingirai, M., Chagwesha, M., & Mudzurandende, F. (2021). Challenges and opportunities from COVID-19 vis-à-vis informal cross-border women entrepreneurs scenario in Zimbabwe. Handbook of research on sustaining SMEs and entrepreneurial innovation in the post-COVID-19 Era, 40-59.
- Gumbo, L., Margaret, M., & Chagwesha, M. (2022). Personal Financial Management Skills Of University Students and Their Financial Experiences During The Covid-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Financial, Accounting, and Management, 4(2), 129–143. https://doi.org/10.35912/ijfam.v4i2.835
- Chagwesha, M., & Nyamwanza, T. K. (2022). Intergenerational Leadership Practices in African Family Firms: A Bibliometric Analysis. International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and Engineering (IJAMSE), 9(1), 1-13.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile