- Phd Chemistry (Rhodes University)
- MSc Inorganic Chemistry (Bindura University )
- ,BSc Education Hon Chemistry (Bindura University of Science Education)
- Diploma in Education Science (UZ)
- Doctoral candidate- Development of Electrochemical and Optical Nanosensors for the detection of disease indicator molecules (Nanotechnology Innovation Centre) Rhodes University (Republic of South Africa).
- Nanosensor fabrication based on Nanosized phthalocyanines and carbon based nanomaterials for disease indicator molecules, Environmental remediation.
- B. C. Nyamunda, F. Chigondo, M. Moyo, U. Guyo, M. Shumba, T. Nharingo. Hydrogen peroxide as an oxidant for organic reactions J. Atoms and Molecules 3 (2013) 23
- Nharingo Tichaona, Shoniwa Viola, Hunga Olindah and Shumba Munyaradzi exploring the biosorption of methylene blue dye onto acid treated sugarcane international journal of current research 5 (2013) 2169 .
- Munyaradzi Shumba, Philani Mashazi,Tebello Nyokon. “Turnon” fluorescence enhancement of Zn octacarboxy phthaloyanine-graphene oxide conjugates by hydrogenperoxide, Journal of Luminescence 170 (2016) 317.
- Munyaradzi Shumba and Tebello Nyokong. Characterization and Electrocatalytic activity of nanocomposites consisting of nanosized cobalt tetraaminophenoxy phthalocyanine, multi-walled carbon nanotubes and gold nanoparticles, Journal of Electroanalysis 2016
- Upenyu Guyo, Mambo Moyo, Benias Nyamunda, Munyaradzi Shumba, Fidelis Chigondo. Determination of trihalomethanes in raw and treated water supply to a local city in Zimbabwe International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 2 (2013) 1.
- Shadreck Mandina, Fidelis Chigondo, Munyaradzi Shumba, Benias Chomunorwa Nyamunda, Edith Sebata. Removal of chromium (VI) from aqueous solution using chemically modified orange (citrus cinensis) peel , Journal of Applied Chemistry 6(2013) 66.
- M. Chigondo, U.Guyo, M. Shumba, F. Chigondo, B. Nyamunda, M. Moyo, T. Nharingo. Synthesis and Characterisation of Zeolites From Coal Fly Ash (CFA), IRACST – Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ 3( 2013) 714.
- E. Sebata, M. Moyo, U. Guyo, N. P. Ngano, B. C. Nyamunda, F. Chigondo, V. Chitsa, M. Shumba. Adsorptive Removal of Atrazine from Aqueous Solution Using Bambara Groundnut Hulls(Vigna Subterranean) International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology 1(2012)
- Moyo, M, Gurira, R .C , and Shumba M. Spectrophotometric determination of cyanate and ammonia in water sources around a Gold Mine, Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology 3( 2012)
- M. Moyo, A. Maringe, F. Chigondo, B. C. Nyamunda E. Sebata, M. Shumba. Adsorptive Removal of Nitrate Ions from Aqueous Solutions Using Acid Treated Sunflower Seed Husk (Helianthus annuus) International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology 5( 2012)
- Munyaradzi Shumba, Stephen Nyoni, Tebello Nyokong. Electrode modification using nanocomposites of cobalt tetraaminophenoxy phthalocyanine, reduced graphene and multi-walled carbon nanotubes, The 17th South African Chemical Institute Inorganic Chemistry Conference 28 June – 2 July 2015, Grahamstown, South Africa
Articles under review:
- Electrode modification using nanocomposites of boron or nitrogen doped graphene oxide and cobalt (II) tetra aminophenoxy phthalocyanine nanoparticles” Electrochimica Acta 2015
- Munyaradzi Shumba, Stephen Nyoni, Jonathan Britton, Tebello Nyokong. Characterization of electrodes modified with nanocomposites of cobalt tetra aminophenoxy phthalocyanine, reduced graphene and multi-walled carbon nanotubes, International Journal of Nanoscience 2015