- Currently Studying PhD in Information Systems , University of South Africa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education , Midlands State University
- MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
- BSc Information Systems, Midlands State University
- Web site optimization
- Mobile health
- IT service management
- Computer security
- Zhou, M., Ruvinga, C., Musungwini, S., and Zhou, T.G., A model for implementation of IT service management in Zimbabwean State Universities. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 14, No. 1. June-July 2014, pp. 58-65.
- Ruvinga, C., & Zhou, M., Effective utilisation of ICT is the key to Business success: Case Study of SMEs in Zimbabwe, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Volume 16, Issue 1, Ver. IX (Feb. 2014), pp. 45-50.
- Zhou, M., Giyane, M., & Mutembedza, A. N. (2013). Effects of Web Page Contents on Load Time over the Internet, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 9. September 2013, pp. 75-9.
- Giyane, M., and Zhou, M., Determining Quality of Service in IEEE 802.11 Multi-hop adhoc Networks through End User Perception, Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology, Volume 3(1), 2012, pp. 105-118.
- Zhou, T. G., Ruvinga, C., Zhou, M., & Musungwini, S., Information Communications Technologies and Academic Libraries in the Knowledge economy, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary Volume 2, Issue 2, March 2014, pp. 611-23
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Zhou, M., and Ruvinga, C., Harnessing social media for Business. Case study of Zimbabwe, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 11, No. 1. March 2014, pp. 80-9.
- Mutembedza, A.N., Zhou M., Masitara P., Giyane, M., Madzikanda, F., Rebanowako, T.G., and Musiiwa, T., Knowledge Management adoption framework of Zimbabwean institutes of higher learning, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 9, October 2013, pp. 313-28
- Ruvinga, C., Ruvinga, L.,Zhou M., Musungwini, S., and Zhou T.G., Laying The Foundation for Software Development Industry in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJARCST 2014), Vol. 2 Issue 1 Ver 2 Jan-March 2014, pp. 184-6.
- Mamboko, P., Zhou, M., Tsokota, T., & Mhaka, C. (2015). IT Governance: Status and Level of Implementation in Zimbabwean Urban Local Authorities. European Journal of Business and Management, 7(1), 173-178.
- Zhou, M., Herselman, M., & Coleman, A. (2015). USSD Technology a Low Cost Asset in Complementing Public Health Workers’ Work Processes. In Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (pp. 57-64). Springer International Publishing.
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Zhou, M., Ruvinga, C.,and Gumbo, R. “Harnessing Mobile Technology (MT) to enhancy the sustainable livelihood of rural women in Zimbabwe. Case of Mobile Money Transfer (MMT).” International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics 14.2 (2014).
- Muzambi,N., Tsokota, T., Zhou, M. A Framework for the Adoption of Electronic Medical Records in Zimbabwean Hospitals Zimbabwe Open University International Research Conference, 28-29 July 2016, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Zhou, M., Herselman, M. and Coleman, A., Investigating Factors Determining the Use of the Clinical Care Module by Nurses Through the UTAUT Model. The Eighth International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine April 24 – 28, 2016 (Venice, Italy).
- 2013 Annual Conference of the South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technologists, 7-9 October 2013 (East-London, South Africa).