Dr Munyaradzi Zhou
Position: Senior Lecturer
Department: Information and Marketing SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- PhD in Information Systems, University of South Africa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, Midlands State University
- MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
- BSc Information Systems, Midlands State University
- Health informatics and Mobile/E-Health
- Data Science and Analytics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Web site optimization
- Computer security
- IT service management
- Zhou, M., Herselman, M., & Coleman, A. (2018). Mobile Devices, Applications and Internet use in Zimbabwe Healthcare. In R. Baguma & J. S. Pettersson (Eds.), Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on M4D Mobile Communication Technology for Development. Kampala, Uganda: Karlstad University Studies.
- Zhou, M., Herselman, M., & Coleman, A. (2015). USSD Technology a Low Cost Asset in Complementing Public Health Workers’ Work Processes. In Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (pp. 57-64). Springer International Publishing.
- Zhou, M., Herselman M., & Coleman, A (2016). Investigating the factors Determining the Use of the Clinical Care Module by Nurses Through the UTAUT Model. eTELEMED 2016: The Eight International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine
- Mamboko, P., Zhou, M., Tsokota, T., & Mhaka, C. (2015). IT Governance: Status and Level of Implementation in Zimbabwean Urban Local Authorities. European Journal of Business and Management, 7(1), 173-178.
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Zhou, M., Ruvinga, C.,and Gumbo, R. “Harnessing Mobile Technology (MT) to enhancy the sustainable livelihood of rural women in Zimbabwe. Case of Mobile Money Transfer (MMT).” International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics 14.2 (2014).
- Zhou, M., Ruvinga, C., Musungwini, S., and Zhou, T.G., A model for implementation of IT service management in Zimbabwean State Universities. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 14, No. 1. June-July 2014, pp. 58-65.
- Ruvinga, C., & Zhou, M., Effectiveutilisation of ICT is the key to Business success: Case Study of SMEs in Zimbabwe, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Volume 16, Issue 1, Ver. IX (Feb. 2014), pp. 45-50.
- Zhou, M., Giyane, M., & Mutembedza, A. N. (2013). Effects of Web Page Contents on Load Time over the Internet, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 9. September 2013, pp. 75-9.
- Giyane, M., and Zhou, M., Determining Quality of Service in IEEE 802.11 Multi-hop adhoc Networks through End User Perception, Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology, Volume 3(1), 2012, pp. 105-118.
- Zhou, T. G., Ruvinga, C., Zhou, M., & Musungwini, S., Information Communications Technologies and Academic Libraries in the Knowledge economy, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary Volume 2, Issue 2, March 2014, pp. 611-23
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Zhou, M., and Ruvinga, C., Harnessing social media for Business. Case study of Zimbabwe, International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 11, No. 1. March 2014, pp. 80-9.
- Ruvinga, C., Ruvinga, L.,Zhou M., Musungwini, S., and Zhou T.G., Laying The Foundation for Software Development Industry in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology (IJARCST 2014), Vol. 2 Issue 1 Ver 2 Jan-March 2014, pp. 184-6.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile