- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education –Midlands State University
- MSc Agricultural and Applied Economics – University of Zimbabwe
- BSc (Honours) Agricultural Economics- University of Zimbabwe
Key Areas of Research
- Smallholder irrigation
- Water Economics
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Poverty and Income distribution
- Mupaso N., Nyamutowa C., Masunda S., Chipunza N and Mugabe D. Characterisation of smallholder irrigation schemes in Chirumanzu district, Zimbabwe. Journal of Agricultural Science. 6 (2)
- Mupaso N., Manzungu E., Mutambara J and Hanyani-Mlambo B. The impact of irrigation technology on financial and economic performance of smallholder irrigation in Zimbabwe. Irrigation and Drainage.
- Mugabe D., Chipunza N., Munyati V. T., Mupaso N and Makarudze F. 2014. Estimation of optimal land use allocation among small holder (A1) farmer households in Zimbabwe. A Case Study of Long Croft farm, in Mazowe District. Journal of Agricultural Science. 6 (2)
- Nyamutowa C, Masunda S and Mupaso N. A review paper: Assessing the readiness of Zimbabwe in the adoption of an agricultural commodity market. MSUJSAT
Community Engagement and Strategic Partnership
- Collaborating with the Department of Agritex on an Extension and Communication project targeting smallholder farmers in Shurugwi . The project uses ICT in communicating Extension and Advisory messages to a selected group of farmers.
- Negotiating with Unki Mine to allow students to visit the mine on Environmental Management related issues. The visits are intended to compliment students’ knowledge on the Economics of Environmental Management.