- MSc Agricultural and Applied Economics – University of Zimbabwe
- BSc (Honours) Agricultural Economics- University of Zimbabwe
- BSc Special Honours Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation -Lupane State University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education –Midlands State University
- Smallholder irrigation
- Water Economics
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Poverty and Income distribution
Publications Journal Papers
- Abel S., Mupaso, N., Mukarati, J and Le Roux, P. 2023. Effects of Covid-19 on smallholder tobacco farmers in Zimbabwe, African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and development, 23 (5)
- Mupaso N., Makombe, G and Mugandani, R. 2023. Smallholder irrigation and poverty reduction in developing countries: a review, HELIYON, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2023.e13341.
- Ability Mufunda, Norman Mupaso, Tendai Maparara and Nyasha Chipunza. 2021. Evaluation of financial performance of Center Pivot versus Furrow irrigation systems in sugarcane production at Green Fuel Estate in Chipinge, Zimbabwe. Big Data in Water Resources Engineering, 2 (1)
- Mauswa, C and Mupaso, N. 2021. Sustainable intensification among smallholder tobacco (Nicotiana Tabacum) farms in Karoi, Zimbabwe. Asian Journal of Advances in Agricultural Research, 15 (1)
- Masunda, S and Mupaso, N. 2019. A microeconometric analysis of factors affecting global value chain participation in Zimbabwe. Cogent Economics and Finance, 7 (1)
- Mupaso N., Nyamutowa C., Masunda S., Chipunza N and Mugabe D. 2014. Characterisation of smallholder irrigation schemes in Chirumanzu district, Zimbabwe. Journal of Agricultural Science. 6 (2)
- Mupaso N., Manzungu E., Mutambara J and Hanyani-Mlambo B. 2014. The impact of irrigation technology on financial and economic performance of smallholder irrigation in Zimbabwe. Irrigation and Drainage.
- Mugabe D., Chipunza N., Munyati V. T., Mupaso N and Makarudze F. 2014. Estimation of optimal land use allocation among small holder (A1) farmer households in Zimbabwe. A Case Study of Long Croft farm, in Mazowe District. Journal of Agricultural Science. 6 (2)
- Nyamutowa C, Masunda S and Mupaso N. 2014. A review paper: Assessing the readiness of Zimbabwe in the adoption of an agricultural commodity market. MSUJSAT
Community Engagement and Strategic Partnership
- Collaborating with the Department of Agritex on an Extension and Communication project targeting smallholder farmers in Shurugwi . The project uses ICT in communicating Extension and Advisory messages to a selected group of farmers.
- Negotiating with Unki Mine to allow students to visit the mine on Environmental Management related issues. The visits are intended to compliment students’ knowledge on the Economics of Environmental Management.