Mr Pardon Nyamande
Position: Assistant Lecturer
Department: Mining EngineeringShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Currently studying:
-MSc Eng (Mining), University of the Witwatersrand (SA).
-Strata control certificate, chamber of mines of South Africa.
- BSc (Hons) Mining Engineering, University of Zimbabwe (UZ).
- Certificate in Teaching Competency, National University of Science and Technology (NUST).
- Design of support systems for underground mine workings in both static and rockburst conditions.
- Slope stability.
- Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (SAIMM).
Community engagement :
- Faculty of Mining and Mineral Processing Engineering Representative in the Student Travel Fund Committee.
- Faculty of Mining and Mineral Processing Engineering Representative in the Alumni Committee.
- Faculty of Mining and Mineral Processing Engineering Representative in the Associate/Affiliate Committee.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile