- Masters in Urban Design (National University of Science and Technology – (NUST)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- BSc (Hons) Surveying and Geomatics, (MSU)
- National Certificate in Draughting and Design Technology ( HEXCO)
- Geovisualisation based applications for rural and urban physical development
- Cartography applications for presenting and communicating physical development in rural and urban spatialities
- Application of Geodesign techniques to Rural and Urban physical development initiatives
- Site Analysis for physical developments in rural and urban settings
- Geomatics applications to enhance Rural and Urban Planning and Design.
(1) Research Papers:
- Kurwakumire, E, Kuzhazha, S & Muchechetere P (2021), “Informal cadastres as enabling tools for disaster risk management”, European Journal of Geography, Vol. 12. No. 2, pp. 52 – 73, DOI: https://doi.org/10.48088/ejg.e.kur.12.2.052.073
(2) Conference Papers:
- Togarepi, S, Masarira TP, Muchechetere, P & Kurwakumire, E (2021), “Spatial data infrastructure implementation from an institutional framework perspective”, 25th Anniversary Conference – ISTT/CASLE/UWI/TTGPA, September 30 – October 1, 2021, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Kurwakumire, E & Muchechetere, P (2021), “Land Reform as an enabler for Social Equity and Inclusion for Rural Communities”, 25th Anniversary Conference – ISTT/CASLE/UWI/TTGPA, September 30 – October 1, 2021, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Muchechetere P. & Kurwakumire E. (2020), “Towards a Land Titling Framework for Improving Rural Livelihoods”: FIG Working Week 2020, Smart surveyors for land and water management; Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 10–14 May 2020
- Kurwakumire, E., Muchechetere, P., Kuzhazha, S., and Ikokou, G. B. (2019), “Geographic Information and Geo-visualisation in support of Disaster Resilience”, Proc. Int. Cartogr. Assoc., 2, 68, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/ica-proc-2-68-2019