Mr Proceed Manatsa
Department: Private LawShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Master of Laws Degree (LLM) (by Coursework) (Stellenbosch University, South Africa).
- Master of Laws in Environmental Law Degree (LLM Env. Law) (cum laude) (University of Lusaka, Zambia).
- Master of Arts in Development Studies Degree (MA Dev. Studies) (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe).
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (LLB Hons) (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (PGDTE) (cum laude) (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe).
Other Qualifications (edX Certificates):
- Certificate in Contract Law (Harvard University, USA).
- Certificate in Human Rights and Rights of Refugees (Amnesty International, London)
- Certificate in Climate Change (United Nations Institute for Training and Research, Geneva, Switzerland).
- Certificate in Human Health and Climate Change (United Nations Institute for Training and Research, Geneva, Switzerland).
- Mining Law and Policy.
- Energy Regulation in Africa.
- Wildlife Law and Policy.
- International Environmental Law
- Human Rights.
- Climate Change Law and Policy.
- Law and Development.
Publications (Journal Articles):
- Dube, B., Manatsa, P. and Dziva, C. (2013). Failed State discourse under international law: The place attributes and implications. International Journal of Politics and Good Governance. Vol 4, No. 4.4. Quarter IV, 2013.
- Dziva, C., Dube, B. and Manatsa, P.(2013). A Critique of the 2008 Government of National Unity and Human Rights Protection in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. Vol 2, Issue 8, August 2013. PP83-92.
- Keche, K. and Manatsa, P. (2015). A critical analysis of the manifestation of patriarchal power relations in Zimbabwe’s urban groove music. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol 20, Issue 4, April 2015. PP72-76.
- Manatsa, P. (2015). Are disability laws in Zimbabwe compatible with the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)? International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. Vol 4, Issue 4, April 2015. PP 25-34.
- Manatsa, P. (2015). The Law and Practice of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) in Zambia: Strengths and weaknesses. International Journal of Politics and Good Governance. Vol VI, No. 6.2, Quarter II, 2015.
- Africa and Climate Change: Time to rethink, reflect on our past, Southern Eye, 05 October 2015.
- Artisanal Mining: A continued environmental menace, Newsday, 02 July 2014.
- Mineral Beneficiation: Time to walk the talk, The Standard, 15 June 2014.
- Death Penalty: Evaluating the exemption of women, The Standard, 18 May 2014.
- Constitutional Court Judgment on Criminal defamation progressive, Newsday, 25 June 2014.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile