- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree (MSU, Zimbabwe)
Master of Laws (Environmental Law) Degree (University of Lusaka, Zambia)
Post Graduate Diploma (Tertiary Education) (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Mining law
- Energy law
- Environmental law
- Climate change
- Dube, B., Manatsa, P. and Dziva, C. (2013). Failed State discourse under international law: The place attributes and implications. International Journal of Politics and Good Governance. Vol 4, No. 4.4. Quarter IV, 2013.
- Dziva, C., Dube, B. and Manatsa, P. (2013). A critique of the 2008 Government of National Unity and Human Rights protection in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. Vol 2, Issue 8, August 2013. PP83-92.
- Keche, K. and Manatsa, P. (2015). A critical analysis of the manifestation of patriarchal power relations in Zimbabwe’s urban groove music. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol 20, Issue 4, April 2015. PP72-76.
- Manatsa, P. (2015). Are disability laws in Zimbabwe compatible with the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Personswith Disabilities (CRPD)? International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention. Vol 4, Issue 4, April 2015. PP 25-34.
- Manatsa, P. (2015). The law and practice on Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) in Zambia: Strengths and weaknesses. International Journal of Politics and Good Governance. Vol VI, No. 6.2, Quarter II, 2015.