Dr Richard Muranda
Department: Music Business, Musicology and TechnologyShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- CE (UZ),
- BA Ed (AU),
- BMus (Hons) Music Tech (UP),
- MMus. Music Tech (UP)
- Recording, Mixing and Mastering audio,
- Live sound reinforcement,
- Microphone techniques,
- Technology for music instruction and music education,
- Keyboard and Mbira performance,
- Musical sound and acoustics,
- Studio designs,
- A comparison of the computer-assisted and indigenous methods in teaching the nyunganyungambira.
- Sungura music’s development in Zimbabwe: The emergence of trendsetters, emulators and copycats.
- The nharembira trends in Zimbabwe since 1980.
- Your silence can seriously damage someone’s health: Getting Zimbabwe protest songs head.
- Perceptions and Reflections On Popular Music In Zimbabwe Today.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile