- Mcom. Economics (MSU),
- Bcom Economics (MSU),
- Post graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- Development Economics, Economics of Happiness, International Economics, Monetary Economics, Macroeconomics
- Published Researches
- Testing the Twin deficit hypothesis in Zimbabwe (1985-2007), Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol 5, No. 28, 2014, pp 209-217. Co-authored with, Z Tambudzai and A Marufu
- Applicability of Wagner’s Law in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Academic for Multidisciplinary, Vol 1, Issue 12, January 2014, pp 22-31,
- Causality between economic growth and investment in Zimbabwe, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol 5, No. 20, 2014, pp 136-140,
- An application of the individual Travel cost method to Nyanga National park, Zimbabwe, Researchjournali’s Journal of Economics, Vol 1, No. 1, November 2013, pp 1-16. Coauthored with Manzote E,
- and Tavengwa Gombarago E.N
- Accepted Research Papers
- Savings – Growth nexus: Lessons from Zimbabwe. Accepted by Journal of International Academic for Multidisciplinary.
- Determinants of Zimbabwe’s imports from China: The case of Clothing and Textile sector (1992-2012). International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy, Co-authored with Sengwe N.
- The relationship between Trade openness, Terms of trade and Economic Growth in Zimbabwe: A VAR approach. The Dyke, A Midlands State University Journal
- Exports-led or growth-led exports: Zimbabwe’s experience and lessons for the future,
- Determination of government size in Zimbabwe: Application of Armey curve.
- Granger causality between inflation and exchange rates: Lessons from the Zimbabwe Experience, 1985-2007, School of Economics and Finance, University of Kwazulu-Natal, Discussion Paper Number 107, 2010, Co-authored with Manzote
- Industrial Development Policy Review- Government Complex, Gweru, Zimbabwe, 05 April 2016
- ZNCC Business Indaba, Village Lodge, 23 October 2015
Faculty Representative in the following committees:
- Research Board
- Editorial and Publications
- Social Responsibility
- Communication Skills