Dr Samuel Simbarashe Furusa
Department: Information and Marketing SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- ]PhD in Information Systems, University of South Africa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, Midlands State University
- MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
- BSc Information Systems, Midlands State University
- Computer Security
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Musungwini .S, Mugoniwa B., Furusa S.S. &Rebanowako T.G (2016).An analysis of the use of cloud computing among university lecturers: a case study in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 53-70
- Furusa, S.S. and Coleman, A., 2018. A strategic framework for effective utilisation of ehealth tools by medical doctors in zimbabwe’s public hospitals. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, 9(8), pp.284-288.
- Furusa, S.S. and Coleman, A., 2018. Factors influencing e-health implementation by medical doctors in public hospitals in Zimbabwe. South African Journal of Information Management, 20(1), pp.1-9.
- Musungwini, S., Mahlangu, G.,Mugoniwa, B., &Furusa, S. S., (2016). Framework for Threat Modelling for a Power Utility: Case of Zimbabwe Power Utility Company. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 8-23.
- Mahlangu, G.,Mugoniwa, B., Furusa, S. S.,& Musafare C.(2016). Implementation of e-Government Services using Java Technologies: A Methodological Guide in Improving an e-Police Management System in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 32-43.
- Sibanda M., Mapenduka W., &Furusa S.S. (2016). Assessment Of The Availability And Utilization Of Icts For Teaching And Learning In Secondary Schools – Case Of A High School In Kwekwe, Zimbabwe, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, Vol 5, No 5, pp. 282-288
- Furusa, S.S., Mahlangu, G., Mugoniwa, B., Giyane, M. and Rebanowako, T.G., 2016. A conceptual Model for Highway Speed Monitoring and Enforcement in Zimbabwe. Journal of Systems Integration, 7(4), pp.19-24.
- Gilbert, M., Furusa, S.S., Musafare, C. and Beauty, M., Evaluating the Adoption of Deductive Database Technology in Augmenting Criminal Intelligence in Zimbabwe: Case of Zimbabwe Republic Police.
- Tsokota, T., Mahlangu, G., Rebanowako, T.G. and Furusa, S.S., 2017. Can the social construction of technology be used to explain the perception of social media in Zimbabwe?: Paper presented at 11th Zimbabwe International Research Symposium-16-17 February 2017.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile