Mr Simbarashe Moyo
Department: Politics and Public ManagementShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Master of Arts in International Affairs Degree, 2011, (Midlands State University)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) History and Development Studies, 2009, (Midlands State University)
- Zimbabwean Politics and Governance
- International Relations
- Moyo S .Regime survival strategies in Zimbabwe after independence, Journal of International Relations and Foreign Policy March 2014, Vol. 2, No. 1,pp. 103-11
- Moyo S. A state under siege: A background to the politics of regime survival in Zimbabwe in the 21st century, Article id K35041, International Journal of Scientific Research.
- Moyo. S. The manifestation of regime change in Zimbabwe the 21st century, Article id K35039, International Journal of Scientific Research.
- Moyo S. Regime survival strategies in Zimbabwe in the 21stcentury, Article id AJPSIR-12-045 Moyo, African Journal of Political Science and International Relations.
- Moyo S. 2013 Zimbabwe’s harmonised elections. A farce or a reality, International Journal of Scientific Research.
- Moyo S. A failed land reform model in Zimbabwe. The willing buyer willing seller concept, International Journal of Scientific Research.
- The Manifestation of regime change in Zimbabwe
- Open Day and Career Fair Committee Member Department of Politics and Public Management -March 2011 to Present
- Departmental Work Related Learning- Department of Politics and Public Management -Faculty of Social Sciences- January 2013 to June 2015
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile