Registered PhD student -Topic: Service delivery challenges at Sub National level. The Case Study of Municipal Councils in the Midlands Province of Zimbabwe.
- MBA (Public Service) – University of Birmingham (UK).
- BA Honors-University of Rhodesia.
- Grad CE -University of Rhodesia.
- Advanced Course in Local Government Finance -University of Birmingham (UK).
- Regional Development Planning UNCRD-Nagoya, Japan.
- Decentralized governance
- Sub-national service delivery
- Traditional leadership,
- Rural and urban development.
- State of Decentralization and Local Government in Africa- Municipal Development Programme, 2010.
- Local Government Institutions and Election in Local Government Reform in Zimbabwe, A policy dialogue ed. J. de Visser, N. Steyler N. Machingauta, 2010.
- Local Government Capacity Building in Zimbabwe: Challenges and opportunities, Chakaipa S and Chakunda V, 2010.
- Local Government Institutions and the Constitution, Chakaipa S and Chakunda V, 2015.