- My research interests are centred on governance and civil society The researcher has got an intrinsic understanding of the above mentioned issues and has the potential to become a researcher par excellence in these areas.
- “Anti – Neoliberalism in the Era of Globalisation: A Theoretical Analysis of the State Response to the Origins of Poverty in Zimbabwe in the 21st century”, published in the IOSR Journal, Vol. 11, June 2013
- “Assessing the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child as A blue for the Attainment of Children’s Rights in Africa,” published in the IOSR Journal, Vol. 11, 2013
- “Accounting for the Rise of Conservation Agriculture in Contemporary Rural Zimbabwe ,” published in the IJSST, Vol.6, 2013 “The Socio-Economic Impact of the Discovery of Diamonds in Chiadzwa Ward 30 in Zimbabwe (2006-2009),” published in the IHSST, 2013
- An Analysis of the Effects of Civil War and Prospects for Development in Mozambique: The Case of Frelimo-Renamo in Chokwe District published in IJHSSI Journal Volume 2 Issue 6 ,June. 2013.
- “Agrarian Reforms for Sustainable Food Security and Development: Lessons for Developing Countries from the Fast Track Land Reform in Zimbabwe,” published in the IJHSSI Journal Volume 2 Issue 6 ,June. 2013.
- Political Parties in Zimbabwe in the 21st century: Era of Political contestation, collaboration and co-existence with Prof Chigora and Douglas Munemo