Mr Taurai George Rebanowako
Department: Computer ScienceShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- M. Tech Computer Engineering (Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology (PIET), Parul University, Gujarat, India)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- MSc Information Systems Management (MSU)
- BSc (Honours) Computer Science (MSU)
- Class 1 Journeyman Certificate (Aircraft Radio and Telecommunications)
- Full Technological Certificate (Telecommunications) (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Quality Assurance Certificate (City and Guilds)
- HND Marketing Management (HEXCO)
- Intermediate Certificate in Marketing (IMM – SA)
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Knowledge Representation
- Computer Security
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Networks,
- Artificial Intelligence, Simulation and Modelling
- Image Processing and Deep Learning
- Rebanowako TG, Giyane M, Mutembedza AN, Mamboko P, Zhou TG, Madzikanda F and Musiiwa T, Optimising continued dialogue between tertiary institutions and the ICT industry in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 242 – 7
- Giyane M, Muchabaiwa T, Zhou TG, Mamboko P, Madzikanda F, Musiiwa T, Mutembedza AN and Rebanowako TG, Effectual collaborative research in Zimbabwean universities through grid computing, International Journal of Management and Business Studies, Volume 3, Issue 3, July – September 2013, pp. 11 – 14
- Giyane M, Ruvinga C, Mutembedza AN, Zhou TG, Punungwe C, Mamboko P and Rebanowako TG, Empathetic examination of contextual situations of e-Government adoption initiatives by Zimbabwean citizens, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 7, August 2013, pp. 411 – 24
- Madzikanda F, Musiiwa T, Giyane M, Mutembedza AN, Mamboko P and Rebanowako TG, Investigating the awareness of social engineering on current and future employees, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 466 – 75
- Mutembedza AN, Zhou M, Masitara P, Giyane M, Madzikanda F, Rebanowako TG and Musiiwa T, Knowledge management adoption framework for Zimbabwean institutes of higher learning, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 9, October 2013, pp. 313 – 28
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Rebanowako, T.G., Gumbo, R. & Mzikamwi, T. (2014) The Relationship between 4Ps and Market Basket Analysis : A Case Study of Grocery Retail Shops in Gweru Zimbabwe. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research.
- Gumbo, R., Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Rebanowako, T.G. & Mzikamwi, T. (2014) An Investigation of the Availability of E-Business Tools and Use in SMEs in Gweru Zimbabwe. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp381-385.
- Samuel Musungwini, Beauty Mugoniwa, Samuel S Furusa and Taurai George Rebanowako. An analysis of the use of Cloud Computing among University Lecturers a case study in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT), 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 1, pp. 53-70
- Furusa, S. S., Mahlangu, G., Mugoniwa, B., Giyane, M., & Rebanowako, T. G. (2016). A conceptual Model for Highway Speed Monitoring and Enforcement in Zimbabwe. Journal of Systems Integration, 7(4), 19-24.
- Tsokota, T., Mahlangu, G., Rebanowako, T. G., & Furusa, S. S. (2017). Can the social construction of technology be used to explain the perception of social media in Zimbabwe?: Paper presented at 11th Zimbabwe International Research Symposium-16-17 February 2017.
- Zamba, C. R., Mahlangu, G., Giyane, M., & Rebanowako, T. G. (2018). An Investigation of the Potential Benefits and Challenges of Business Intelligence Adoption in the Retail Sector in Gweru, Zimbabwe. Journal of Systems Integration, 9(2), 20-25.
- Batani J., Musungwini S., & Rebanowako T.G., An Assessment of the Use of mobile phones as sources of Agricultural information by tobacco Smallholder farmers in Zimbabwe, Journal of Systems Integration, December 2019, Vol 10 Issue 3, 1-21.
- Rebanowako T.G. and Jayanthi J.A., Basic Fuzzy Logic Controller Design for Application in a Basic Smart Irrigation System for Smallholder Farmers, 2nd International Conference: Parul University International Conference on Engineering & Technology (PiCET-2019): Smart Engineering, in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), May 2019, Vol 6 Issue 5, 38-42.
- Rebanowako Taurai George, Arvind R. Yadav and Rahul Joshi, Age-invariant Facial Expression Classification Method using Deep Learning, 8th International Conference on Recent Trends in Computing (ICRTC 2020), in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (Springer) Series, 2020.
- Rebanowako T.G., Yadav A.R., Joshi R. (2021) Age-Invariant Facial Expression Classification Method Using Deep Learning. In: Mahapatra R.P., Panigrahi B.K., Kaushik B.K., Roy S. (eds) Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Recent Trends in Computing. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 177. Springer, Singapore. 21 April 2021. 571-579. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4501-0_53
- 55th Annual Conference of Gujarat Ganit Mandal & International Conference of Mathematics on “The Changing Patterns of Pedagogy“, at Indian Institute of Teacher Education – Gandhinagar, India, 15th – 17th November 2018.
- GUJCOST Sponsored Workshop on “Cloud Computing“, at Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Parul University, Limda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 20th – 24th November 2018.
- GUJCOST Sponsored One Week Workshop on “Data Science: Applications and Practices in Python“, at Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 17th – 22nd December 2018.
- Short Term Training Program on “Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality – A Future of Technology” organised by Computer Science and Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology, Limda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 7th – 11th January 2019.
- One Day National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Research and Development” organized by Centre for Research and Development, Parul University, Vadodara and Microbiologists Society of India, 19th January 2019.
- Indian Summer School Sessions on “Rule-based AI, Theory of Argumentation, Natural Language Processing and Quantum Mechanics in Information Retrieval” by Prof. Igor Bessmertny, Saint Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia (ITMOU) at Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 4th – 16th February 2019.
- Webinar on “Indexing and Citation Databases for Research” Jointly organized by Faculty of Library and Information Science and Doctoral Studies and Research, Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 23rd April 2021.
- Webinar on “Open Access Publishing” Jointly organized by Faculty of Library and Information Science and Doctoral Studies and Research, Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 27th April 2021.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile