- MSc Information Systems Management (MSU)
- BSc (Honours) Computer Science (MSU)
- Class 1 Journeyman Certificate (Aircraft Radio and Telecommunications)
- Full Technological Certificate (Telecommunications) (City and Guilds of London Institute)
- Quality Assurance Certificate (City and Guilds)
- HND Marketing Management (HEXCO)
- Intermediate Certificate in Marketing (IMM – SA)
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Knowledge Representation
- Computer Security
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Networks,
- Artificial Intelligence, Simulation and Modelling
- Image Processing and Deep Learning
- Rebanowako TG, Giyane M, Mutembedza AN, Mamboko P, Zhou TG, Madzikanda F and Musiiwa T, Optimising continued dialogue between tertiary institutions and the ICT industry in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 242 – 7
- Giyane M, Muchabaiwa T, Zhou TG, Mamboko P, Madzikanda F, Musiiwa T, Mutembedza AN and Rebanowako TG, Effectual collaborative research in Zimbabwean universities through grid computing, International Journal of Management and Business Studies, Volume 3, Issue 3, July – September 2013, pp. 11 – 14
- Giyane M, Ruvinga C, Mutembedza AN, Zhou TG, Punungwe C, Mamboko P and Rebanowako TG, Empathetic examination of contextual situations of e-Government adoption initiatives by Zimbabwean citizens, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 7, August 2013, pp. 411 – 24
- Madzikanda F, Musiiwa T, Giyane M, Mutembedza AN, Mamboko P and Rebanowako TG, Investigating the awareness of social engineering on current and future employees, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 466 – 75
- Musiiwa T, Madzikanda F, Giyane M, Mutembedza AN, Furusa S and Rebanowako TG, An investigation on the awareness and implementation of the e-commerce transaction loop by Zimbabwean mobile network service providers, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 8, September 2013, pp. 476 – 88
- Mutembedza AN, Zhou M, Masitara P, Giyane M, Madzikanda F, Rebanowako TG and Musiiwa T, Knowledge management adoption framework for Zimbabwean institutes of higher learning, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 9, October 2013, pp. 313 – 28
- Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Rebanowako, T.G., Gumbo, R. & Mzikamwi, T. (2014) The Relationship between 4Ps and Market Basket Analysis : A Case Study of Grocery Retail Shops in Gweru Zimbabwe. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research.
- Gumbo, R., Musungwini, S., Zhou, T.G., Rebanowako, T.G. & Mzikamwi, T. (2014) An Investigation of the Availability of E-Business Tools and Use in SMEs in Gweru Zimbabwe. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp381-385.
- Samuel Musungwini, Beauty Mugoniwa, Samuel S Furusa and Taurai George Rebanowako. An analysis of the use of Cloud Computing among University Lecturers a case study in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT), 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 1, pp. 53-70
- Furusa, S. S., Mahlangu, G., Mugoniwa, B., Giyane, M., & Rebanowako, T. G. (2016). A conceptual Model for Highway Speed Monitoring and Enforcement in Zimbabwe. Journal of Systems Integration, 7(4), 19-24.
- Tsokota, T., Mahlangu, G., Rebanowako, T. G., & Furusa, S. S. (2017). Can the social construction of technology be used to explain the perception of social media in Zimbabwe?: Paper presented at 11th Zimbabwe International Research Symposium-16-17 February 2017.
- Zamba, C. R., Mahlangu, G., Giyane, M., & Rebanowako, T. G. (2018). An Investigation of the Potential Benefits and Challenges of Business Intelligence Adoption in the Retail Sector in Gweru, Zimbabwe. Journal of Systems Integration, 9(2), 20-25.