- Master of Edudaction (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Education (University of Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Education (University of Zimbabwe)
- Politics and History
- Tenson Tawanda Mugodzwa: The incongruities between the school culture and the home background culture: Perceptions from students, teachers and heads in Gweru Urban Secondary Schools, in Zimbabwe Social Sciences Review, vol 1 number 2, Dec 2010. (ISSN 2220-752X).
- Matope, n and Mugodzwa, T.T. : The prevalence of corporal punishment in Zimbabwean schools in the first decade of the twenty-first century: a case study of Gweru, in the Dyke. A Journal of the Midlands State University, volume 5 number 2, 2011.
- Matope, N, Mugodzwa,T. T. , maruzani, N : Inter- linkages between Lobola and Gender- based violence: the perpetuation of economic inequality in Zimbabwe, in School of Economics and Finance , University of KwaZulu Natal. Discussion paper number 115, 2011.
- M aruzani, O Manjengwa, S Masiyiwa, T. T. Mugodzwa, D, Mawere, and N, Matope : Meaning and implications of Gender Budgeting : School of Economics and Finance, University of Kwa Zulu- Natal. Discussion paper 116 , 2011.
- Maruzani Nyevero, Mandipa Esau, Matope Nogget, Mugodzwa Tenson Tawnda, and Chinyoka Tavuyanago : Disability and empowerment in institutions of Higher Learning in Zimbabwe, in IOSR-JHSS, volume 19, Ver. 1v. Aug 2014.
- Mugodzwa, T. T., Matope,N, Maruzani, N, and Mugodzwa, D, M : Motivations For promiscuous behaviour among some female students in institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe. The DYKE. A Journal of the Midlands State Universty, volume 7 number 3 , 2013.
- D, Mawere, etal, (2011) INTRODUCTION TO GENDER STUDIES. A STUDENT GUIDE( Booklove Publishers, ISBN 9780 7974 47530) Contributed the following chapters:
Chapter One: Understanding Gender- Efritha Chauraya and Tennyson Mugodzwa
Chapter Four: Gender Analysis Frameworks and tools- Nogget Matope and Tennyson Mugodzwa
Chapter Five: Gender Issues in Southern Africa- Tennyson, T, Mugodzwa
Chapter Six: Gender Issues in Education- Tennyson T Mugodzwa and Nogget Matope