- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) candidate: Peace, Leadership and Governance (GZU).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher and Tertiary Education (PGDTE).
- Master of Arts in Development Studies, Midlands State University (2019-2020).
- Master of Science in International Affairs/ Relations, Midlands State University (2018-2019).
- Bachelor of Science in Politics and Public Management Honours Degree, Midlands State University (2014-2017).
- Certificate in participation: Youth participation in Innovation and Creativity for Sustainable Future, United Nations Model(2018)
- Certificate of completion :Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (2013)
- Development Strategies: Peace, Democracy, Human Rights
- International Relations: Foreign policy, Diplomacy, İnternational Law, İnternational Human Rights law, Regional Integration
- Politics: İnternationa Politics, Politics and Governance, İnternational Political Economy, Political Consultancy, Opposition Politics, Elections
- Peace and Security: Peace Building and Reconciliation, Conflict Management, Transformation and Resolution
- Public Management: Public Policy, Employment relations, Human Resource Management, Performance Management