Mr Tichaona Byson-Matsvimbo
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) applicant: Politics, Peace and International Development (Nelson Mandela University).
- Master of Arts in Development Studies, Midlands State University (2019-2020).
- Master of Science in International Affairs/ Relations, Midlands State University (2018-2019).
- Bachelor of Science in Politics and Public Management Honours Degree, Midlands State University (2014-2017).
- Certificate in participation: Youth participation in Innovation and Creativity for Sustainable Future, United Nations Model(2018)
- Certificate of completion : Chitepo School of Ideology (2017)
- Certificate of completion :Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) (2013)
- Development Strategies: Peace, Democracy, Human Rights, Gender Equality
- International Relations: Foreign policy, Diplomacy, International Political Economy and Regional Integration
- International Politics: Politics and Governance, Political Economy, Opposition politics, Elections
- Peace and Security: Peace Building and Reconciliation, Conflict Management and Resolution, Transnational Organised Crimes
- Public Management: Public Policy, Employment relations, Human Resource Management, Performance Management