Mr Tinomuda Mzikamwi
- Currently studying for a PhD Computer Science Education, University of Kwazulu Natal
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education , Midlands State University
- MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
- BSc Computer Science, Midlands State University
- Wireless Networks
- Gumbo R., Musungwini S.,Zhou G. T., RebanowakoT.G.,Mzikamwi T.,An investigation of the availability of e-business tools and use in smes in Gweru Zimbabwe,International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 3. July – September 2014, pp.381-385.
- Sai K.O.S.,Gumbo R., Mzikamwi T., Ruvinga C.,Classification of Point of Sale Information Security Threats: Case of Smes In Zimbabwe, International Journal of Engineering And Science Vol.5, Issue 9 (September 2015), pp.-33-36.
- Mawere T.,Denhere P.T.,Giyane M.,Mzikamwi T.,Mupfiga P., An analysis of mobile banking adoption in Zimbabwe, Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary,Volume 1, Issue 8 , ,(September 2013)
- Musungwini S., Zhou T.G., Gumbo R.,Mzikamwi T.,The Relationship Between (4ps) & Market Basket Analysis. A Case Study Of Grocery Retail Shops In Gweru Zimbabwe, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research volume 3, issue 10, (October 2014)