- PhD (Public Administration)
- Master of Commerce in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
- BSc Local Governance Studies.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
- Intergovernmental Relations,
- Local Government Administration,
- Comparative Local Government Systems,
- Traditional Leadership and Local Governance
- Chakunda V, A Review Study of the Role of the Corporate Sector in Disaster, Management, Journal of Civil and Environmental Research, Vol.8, No.5, 2016
- Chakunda V and Chakaipa S, Local Government Capacity Building and Development: Lessons, Challenges and Opportunities, Journal of Political Science and Public Affairs, Vol 3, Issue 1, 2015
- Chakunda V. Towards Intergovernmental Balance Of Power in Zimbabwe. Opportunities, Challenges and Critical Success Factors, International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol 20, Issue 1, January 2015, pp 42-48
- Chakunda V. The Context of Intergovernmental Relations in Zimbabwe. Reflections from the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment Number 20 Of 2013, International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol 20, Issue 1, January 2015, pp 37-41
- Chakunda V and Chikerema A.F. Indigenisation of Democracy: Harnessing Traditional Leadership in Promoting Democratic Values in Zimbabwe. Journal of Power, Politics and Governance, March 2014, Vol 2, No 1, pp 67-78.
- Chikerema A.F and Chakunda V. Political Culture and Democratic Governance in Zimbabwe. Journal of Power, Politics & Governance, March 2014, Vol. 2, No. 1,pp. 56-66
- Chikerema Arthur, Sithole Angeline, Chakunda Vincent and Matsika Kudza Good Governance, Democracy and Leadership styles in Africa. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 14, Issue 5 (Sep. – Oct. 2013), PP 67-70.
- Chakunda V. Central-local government relations: Implications on the autonomy and discretion of Zimbabwe’s local government, Journal of Political Science and Public Affairs, Vol 3, Issue 1, 2015
Conferences and Workshops Attended
- Commonwealth Local Government Conference, 2015 June 15-19. Presented a paper titled, 2013 Constitutional reforms and the politics of intergovernmental relations in Zimbabwe.
- Constitutional and Parliamentary Affairs Committee (COPAC). Presented a paper in the thematic committee on Institutions of Traditional Leadership and Customs. Conference organised by the Government of Zimbabwe
- Urban local government service provision challenges. 09 March 2012. Workshop organized by the National Association of NGOs (NANGO)
- Local government capacity building and development in Zimbabwe: A review of the achievements of the RDC capacity building programme and Urban 1 and 2. 07 August 2013. Organized by NANGO.
- Taming the Private City Concept into Zimbabwean Territories