- MSc Material Chemistry (MSU)
- BSc Honours Chemical Technology (MSU)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- Materials Chemistry with particular specialisation in the area of porous metal organic frameworks (MOFs).
- Vitalis Chitsa, Ruvimbo Chihava, Daniel Apath, Mambo Moyo, Munyaradzi Shumba, and Piwai Tshuma, One-Pot Synthesized Nickel-Cobalt Sulfide-Decorated Graphene Quantum Dot Composite for Simultaneous Electrochemical Determination of Antiretroviral Drugs: Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate. Journal of Sensors., 2020(6):1-13
- Tafadzwa W.Murinzi, Tella Adedibu Clement, Vitalis Chitsa, GiftMehlana, Copper oxide nanoparticles encapsulated in HKUST-1 metal-organic framework for electrocatalytic oxidation of citric acid. Journal of Solid State Chemistry,Volume 268, December 2018, Pages 198-206
- Gift Mehlana, Vitalis Chitsa and Tawanda Mugadza, Recent Advances in Metal-Organic Frameworks Based on Pyridylbenzoates: Properties and Application, RSC Adv., 2015,5, 88218-88233
- Mandina Shadreck, Shoko Piwai, Chigondo Marko, Zinyama Nceboyekwethu Primrose, Chitsa Vitalis, Muzondo Maria, Maposa Munashe, Masawi Damascas, Murinzi Tafadzwa and Moyo Mambo, Sorption of phenol from aqueous solution using chicken feathers. Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture, and Technology, 5, 2014
- E. Sebata, M. Moyo U. Guyo, N. P. Ngano, B. C. Nyamunda, F. Chigondo, V. Chitsa,M. Shumba. (2013). Adsorptive Removal of Atrazine from Aqueous Solution Using Bambara Groundnut Hulls (Vigna Subterranean). International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology. 2(5): 312-321.
- Zimbabwe Chemical Society Annual General Conference, Fair Mile Hotel, Gweru, September 2019.
- SACI INORG-Inorganic Chemistry Conference 2015. Rhodes University 28 June to 02 July 2015.
Membership to professional bodies
- Zimbabwe Chemical Society (ZCS)
- South African Chemical Institute (SACI), RSA