- MSc Material Chemistry (MSU)
- BSc Honours Chemical Technology (MSU)
- Currently PhD Chemistry Student (Rhodes University)
- Materials Chemistry with particular specialisation in the area of porous metal organic frameworks (MOFs).
- Gift Mehlana, Vitalis Chitsa and Tawanda Mugadza, Recent Advances in Metal-Organic Frameworks Based on Pyridylbenzoates: Properties and Application, RSC Adv., 2015,5, 88218-88233
- E Sebata, Vitalis Chitsa, M Moyo, U Guyo, N P Ngano, B C Nyamunda, F Chigondo and M Shumba, Adsorptive Removal of Atrazine from Aqueous Solution Using Bambara Groundnut Hulls (Vigna Subterranean), International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol.2 – Issue 5 (May – 2013)
- SACI INORG-Inorganic Chemistry Conference 2015. Rhodes University 28 June to 02 July 2015.