- DipEd (UZ),
- B Ed Music (UZ),
- MEd Music (UZ)
- Popular Music,
- Music performance,
- Marimba performance
- Music Technology
- Music Education
2022. Muranda, R. Chimbudzi, W. & Maguraushe, W. 2022. “Thomas ‘Mukanya’ Mapfumo and Songs of Protest in Colonial and Post-Independence Zimbabwe.” In Oxford Bibliographies in Music. Ed. Kate van Orden. New York: Oxford University Press. DOI: 10.1093/OBO/9780199757824-0308.
2021. Chikomo, E. & Maguraushe, W. 2021. Handina mweya unotongwa nemadzinza: Perceptions and Reflections on the Stewardship of Musikavanhu through Guardian Spirits. Mankind Quarterly. 62:2 344-365.
- Chimbudzi, W. Muranda, R. & Maguraushe, W. 2021. The evolution of music recording technologies in Zimbabwe. The Dyke: Journal of The Midlands State University. 15(1):34–50.
- Muranda, R. Maguraushe, W. & Chimbudzi, W. 2021. The musical side of Robert Gabriel Mugabe. In Sabao, C., Mahomva, R. R. & Mhandara, L. (Eds) Re-membering Robert Gabriel Mugabe: Politics, legacy, philosophy, life and death. (p.116-146). Harare: Leaders for Africa Network.
- Maguraushe, W. 2020. Nuances of political satire, positive peace and development in selected Oliver Mtukudzi songs. Mankind Quarterly. 61:2 p117-132
- Shanangurai, R. and Maguraushe, W. 2019. Vitiating African Oral Music Traditions by (Mis)representing using Western notational systems. The Dyke: Journal of The Midlands State University. Vol 13 (1) p74-95.
- Maguraushe, W. 2019. Let the music bands rock! Live music entertainment at Midlands State University main campus. Muziki: Journal of Music Research in Africa. 16:1 p117-132.
- Maguraushe, W. and Machafa, I. 2017. Popular culture in contemporary Zimbabwe: Towards fostering a national cultural identity through music performance. The Dyke: Journal of The Midlands State University. Vol 11, No 2, 155-173.
- Maguraushe, W. and Matiure, P. Development of music education in Zimbabwe since independence: The case of the Department of Music and Musicology at Midlands State University. The Dyke: Journal of The Midlands State University. Vol 9, No 1, 134-151.
- Maguraushe, W. Insights into Zimbabwe Integrated Teacher Education Course (ZINTEC) graduates’ music teaching competence. Muziki: Journal of Music Research in Africa. 12:1 p86-102.
- Maguraushe, W. and Mukuhlani, T. 2014. Kupururudzira muroora songs in Muzvezve: Bride welcoming song or relegation of women to the subaltern? Nokoko: Institute of African Studies, Vol 3. p41-65.
- Muranda, R. and Maguraushe, W. 2013. Sungura music’s development in Zimbabwe: The emergence of trendsetters, emulators and copycats. The Journal of Music and Meaning Vol. 12, p44-62.