- PhD in Peace and Historical Studies
- MA in African History
- Grade Certificate in Education
- B.A Hons in Economic History
- Conflict Resolution
- Women and Liberation
- War History
- Women in Mediation and Negotiations
- Conflict & Peacebuilding
- Elections Analyst and Electoral Violence
Publications and Research
- A History of Political Parties in Zimbabwe 1980-2000,Lambert Academic Publishing,Saarbrucken,2012.Book co-authored by D.Munemo, P.Chigora and D.Goredema, 2012.
- The Role of Property Rights and Tenure in Climate Variability and Change: A Zimbabwean Experience 1980-2016, Friedrich Naumann Foundation, 2017.
- D.Goredema, The Dilemma of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission in the July 31 2018 Elections, African Institute for Culture, Peace , Dialogue and Tolerance Studies, 2019, pp295-306
- D.Goredema, Dimensions of War-Time Conflicts and Local Conciliatory Systems in Bikita District 1976-1980, in Prospects of Healing and Reconciliation in Zimbabwe, N.M Bhebe(ed), Gweru, Midlands State University Press, 2016.
- D.Goredema,Prevalence of Power-Sharing Agreements: Lessons from Zimbabwe” in Themes in Contemporary History of Zimbabwe Emerging Perspectives in Afrikology, V,Z Nyawo-Shava (ed),Gweru, Mambo Press,2013.
- P.Chigora, D.Goredema and T.Chibanda,”Limits to Seeking Power Through Democratic Means: A Case of the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) in the 21st Century in Selected Development Issues in Zimbabwe, D.Munemo, and J.Matunhu (eds), Gweru, Book love Publishers, 2014, p.g 1-15. .
Articles in Journals
- Goredema, The Relevance of Inclusivity in Mediation and Negotiation Processes, Journal of Global Peace and Conflict, vol 3, no.1, 2019.
- D.Goredema, The limitations of seeking reconciliation through amnesia: Lessons from Zimbabwe,Dande Journal of Social Sciences and Communication, vol.3, no.1, 2019.
- Goredema, In all Fairness can Truth Lead to the Reconciliation of a Divided Zimbabwe,Accepted in the The African Journal of African History and Culture,2 October, 2019.
- Goredema, Youth: The Missing Link in Zimbabwe`s Peacebuilding Agenda, Journal of Security Studies vol.2.2018
- D.Goredema, The Pitfalls of seeking Reconciliation through Amnesia: A Case Study of Zimbabwe 1980-2010, Dande Journal of Social Sciences and Communication, vol.3No.1, 2019.
- Goredema, “The Role of Culture in Reconciliation and Peace building,”Dande Journal of Social Sciences and Communication, Special Edition on Culture and Heritage, Vol.2, No.1, 2017
- D.Goredema and Tarugaria.G, Healing and Reconciliation Brewed in a African Pot;Rethinking the Efficacy of Indigenous Conflict Management and Healing Approaches in South-Eastern Zimbabwe, Journal of Southern Peace Review, vol.4, no.1, pp27-46.
- Goredema and Nyawo.V.Z, Where State Order Created Conflict and Lawlessness: An Analysis of the Impact of the Native Land Husbandry Act and Policy of Community Development in Bikita District 1951-1965, Repositioning the Humanities, Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol.1, No.1, 2015.
- D.Goredema and Chigora .P, Political Campaigning and Harmonized Elections in 2013: Examining the Strategies, OSSERIA Bulletin, Vol.xi, No.1, pp30-40.
- Goredema, Chigora .P and Bhebe.Q, Reconciliation in Zimbabwe: Where,When and How?, Journal of Global Peace and Conflict, Vol.2, No.1, pp207-223, 2014.
- Chigora, p, D. Goredema and Mudeka , I, Underperformance of Students at Institutions of Higher Learning in Zimbabwe in the 21st century: Possible Explanations, OSSREA Bulletin, Vol.xi, No.3, pp12-27, 2014..
- Mudeka.I, Goredema.D and Mukuhlani T, Socio-Political Repair and National Healing in Zimbabwe in the Context of a Failed Demobilization and a Perpetual War Mentality, Southern Peace Review Journal, Vol.3, 1, pp13-31, 2014.
- D.Goredema, Nyawo.V.Z and Chigora, P.Land Reform, Climate Change and Sustainable Development in Zimbabwe, Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.8, no.3, pp146-151, 2011.
- .V.Nyawo, D.Goredema and M.D King”The Socio-economic Impact of the Chiadzwa Diamond Mining in the Marange Are”, The Dyke, A Journal of the Midlands State University, vol6,no.2, 2012.
- P.Chigora and D.Goredema, ‘Zimbabwe-Russia Relations in the 21st Century,” Alternatives, Turkish Journal of International Relations, 2011.
- P.Chigora and D.Goredema,”Zimbabwe-Iran Relations in the 21st Century”, Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa, vol13, no.4.2011.
- D.Goredema and P.Chigora, ”Real Political Empowerment or Political Gimmick?An Experience of Women with Guns Under ZANU PF During the Liberation Struggle 1972-1980, African Journal of History and Culture, vol.3 (2), 2011.
- D.Goredema, Book Review, “Defying the Winds of Change” by B.Masunungure ,in, Zimbabwe, Political Review, vol 1 no.1 September 2010.
- D.Goredema and P.Chigora, “Factors Affecting Voting Behaviour and Voting Patterns in Zimbabwe`s 2008 Elections”, Journal of African Policy Studies, vol15, no.2, 2009.
- Goredema and P.Chigora “Fake Heroines and the Falsification of History in Zimbabwe 1980-2009
- International Elections Observer African Union.
- Accredited Member of Femwise Africa-Women in Mediation and Negotiation
- A member of Community Voices for Peace Pluralism Africa and Team Zimbabwe Co-ordinator