Mrs Flosie Florence Green
Department: Communication Skills CenterShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- 2012 Master of Arts Applied English Linguistics (MSU)
- 2011 Master of Science Student Affairs (MSU)
- 1995 Bachelor of Arts (UNISA)
- 2005 Post Graduate Certificate in Environmental Education (Rhodes University)
- 2005 Certificate of Competence in VCT Counselling
- 2004 Basic HIV/Aids Counselling Certificate
- 1982 Secondary Teachers Certificate (UZ)
- Applied Linguistics- ESL usage, challenges and innovations in Zimbabwe
- Sociolinguistics and the politics of language use.
Articles in refereed/ peer reviewed Journals
- Green F F and Jhamba D (2014) Words as Raw Materials in Wealth Creation Research Journal in Organizational Psychology and Educational Studies .Manuscript/Invoice No. 01/14.09/RJOPES.
Published Books And Chapters
- Green F F (2014) Sophie. Gweru: Book Love Publishers (at Press)
- Green FF(2006) Secreats in Zimbabwe Women Writers Quartely July 2006and Winner of the Norma Kiston Award.
- Green F F (2006) Sophie in Light a Candle.Harare: Zimbabwe Women Writers.
- Green FF (2009) My Home Became a House in Nkala B.(ed) (2010) Rainbow After a Storm. Harare: Radiant Publishers.
- Green FF (2010) ImihloloIyahlolelana, IlungeloLesilolingagabhelaelabantuYebo? And IlifalikaLifa in Nkala B. (ed) Thaph’ Uluju .Harare:Radiant Publishers.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile