- MSc International Relations, (UZ)
- BSc Honours in Politics and Administration, (UZ)
- Certificate in Research Methods, Centre for Population Studies, (UZ)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching in Education, (MSU)
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning, (UZ)
- Democratisation and Constitutionalism
- Political Parties
- Gender and Human Rights
- Political Ideologies and Conflict
- Political Theory
- Departmental Student Counsellor
- Acting Chairperson Department of Politics and Public Management Dec 2012- January 2013.
- Coordinated Public Lecture titled, “Beyond Guns and Bullets- Celebrating Namibia’s independence through Knowledge Sharing, Trade”, Guest, Namibian Ambassador
- Work Related Learning Coordinator
- Soldiers for Peace in Southern Africa; Myth or Reality: Humberside Journal of Social Sciences; Vol 1(No 1) 2013.
- An Evaluation of Mediation and Conciliation in Zimbabwe: African Journal of Social Sciences; Vol 3(No 2) 2013.
- The place of Abortion in International Law: International Organisation of Scientific Research: Vol 13(No 2) 2013.
- Security Sector Governance, Reform and Sustainable Peace in Zimbabwe: Journal of Public Administration and Governance: Vol 3(2)2013.
Works In Progress:
- Ideology and Conflict in a Global Age.
- Constitutionalism and Change in Zimbabwe
- Factionalism and Succession Politics in Zimbabwe