- Diploma in Adult Education (University of Zimbabwe, 1994 – 1995)
- Bachelor of Education in Adult Education (University of Zimbabwe, 1996 – 1999)
- Master of Education in Adult Education (University of Zimbabwe, 2000 – 2002)
- PhD (Durban University of Technology,SA)
- Adult Education
- University Community Engagement
- Adult Education Students’ Perception of e-learning: A Case of Midlands State University in Zimbabwe.
Publisher – The Dyke Vol 6 No 2 of 2012.
- A study to determine the learning strategies employed by Part- Time Continuing education students in Gweru Urban Centres. – The Dyke Vol 6 No. 4 of 2012.
- The Urban and Rural Environment and Development Crises in Africa. Journal of Emerging Trends. Vol 3 No. 6 of 2012.
- The level of participation of women with disabilities in economic empowerment programmes in Gweru District. Journal of Emerging Trends December 2012.
- The role of mobile phone in the development of information literacy among rural folks: A case of Gokwe and Chivi district in Zimbabwe.
- Attacks on Education : A Cased Study of Thirty-Two Countries : Journal of Emerging Trends April 2013 Edition