- MSc in Management of Natural Resources and Sustainable Agriculture, (Agricultural University of Norway, 2002).
- Hons. in Biological Sciences, (UZ, 1995).
- Gandiwa P, Matsvayi W, Ngwenya M M and Gandiwa E. 2011. Assessment of livestock and human settlement encroachment into the northern Gonarezhou National Park, Zimbabwe. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa 13(5): 19-33.
- Gandiwa E, Heitkönig I M A, Gandiwa P, Matsvayi W, Hugo van der westhuizen and Ngwenya M M. 2013. Large herbivore dynamics in northern Gonarezhou National Park, Zimbabwe. Tropical ecology 54(3): 345-354.
- Muzvondiwa J V, Chiwara J and Ngwenya M M. 2013. Fish abundance and species composition between fished and non-fished areas of Lake Chivero, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research 2(2): 397-403
- Ngwenya M M, Mkandhla N M, Muzvondiwa J V. 2013. A comparison of lion home range sizes in two management blocks in a semi-arid savannah National Park of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research 2(2): 388-396
- Sungirai M and Ngwenya M M. 2016. An investigation into the efficiency of utilization of artificial game water supplies by wildlife species in the North Eastern Kalahari Region of Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe. Applied Ecology and Environmental Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 1, 7-14
- Part of the Departmental Team engaged in fish farming projects in Chivi, Lower Gweru and Silobela.
- Overseeing the Departmental Social Welfare Fund.