Mrs Moreen Mugomba
Lecturer, Communication Skills Centre.
- MA Applied English Linguistics (MSU)
- MEd Sociology (MSU)
- BEd English (MSU)
- DipEd English (UZ)
Socio-linguistics, Women Empowerment, Appraisal Theory and Discourse Analysis.
- Mugomba Moreen and Matandare Soneni; “A cry for equality in leadership positions: Marginalisation of women in the Zimbabwean political arena”, Research Journal in Organisational Psychology and Educational Studies, RJOPES ISSN 2276-8475,296),Nov 2013,pp303-7
- Mugomba Moreen; “I am because we are”: Transforming the African Traditional Logic into the New World, Madirativhange-Journal of African Indigenous Languages and Literature ,1(2),April 2014
- Mugomba Moreen and Matandare Soneni; “The Acquisition –Learning Distinction : A critique of Krashen’s Monitor Model”, Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies(JETERAPS),April 2015, 6(2)pp198-200,ISSN2141-6990
- Matandare Soneni and Mugomba Moreen; “The Charismatic Leadership and the Socio-Transformation of the Church”, International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 5 (6) June 30, 2015, pp169-174