- B.Com Business Management (MSU)
- M.Com Strategic Management & Corporate Governance (MSU)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU)
- Business Ethics
- Mukanganiki C, Maibvisira G, Kandufa P (2014). Ethical and Corporate Governance Challenges that Rocked the Zimbabwean Financial Sector between 2003- 2008: International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering, ISSN 2249-0558 page (1-13)
- Kandufa P (2014). The effectiveness of Retrenchment in the Banking Sector Between 2009 -2011: International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering, ISSN 2249- 0558 page (30-46).
- Sikomwe S, Kandufa P, Giga D, Mudzurandende F (2014). Analyzing Business Failure in relation to the Life Cycle of the Business and the Economic Cycle: A Study of Entrepreneurial Ventures In Hwange (Zimbabwe). European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN (Paper) 2222-1905, ISSN (Online) 2222-2839.
- Sikomwe S, Mudzurandende F, Mavurawa B, Kandufa P (2014). Measuring the relationship between Board Composition; the Proportion of Non-Executive Directors on Board, Board Size And CEO Duality, And Performance. A Case of Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Listed Banking and Financial Firm: European Journal of Business and Management, ISSN (Paper) 2222-1905, ISSN (Online) 2222-2839.
- Sikomwe S, Mavengere A, Kandufa P (2014). An Evaluation of the Accuracy of Aggregate Performance Indicators Used In the Measurement of the Performance of Zimbabwe’s manufacturing Sector: Journal of Developing Country studies, ISSN (Paper) 2224-607X, ISSN (Online) 2225-0565.
- Sikomwe S, Mugwati M, Mudzurandende F, Ndlovu P (Kandufa P) (2011). Gender mainstreaming in Organizations. A Review of Women Empowerment Initiatives in Zimbabwean Tertiary institutions. A Case of Midlands State University: Moi University ISBN 9966-854-89-4 page (71-85).