Mrs P R Manhondo
Department: Animal and Wildlife SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc Medical Microbiology (UZ)
- BSc Applied Biology and Biochemistry (Honours) (NUST)
- PDTE (MSU)
- Microbiology-Pathogenic bacteria
- Antimicrobial profiles
- Zoonotic diseases
- Fish ponds projects in Chivi
- Petronillah Rudo Sichewo, Robert Kudzanayi Gono, John Muzondiwa and Willard Mungwadzi. Isolation and identification of pathogenic bacteria in edible fish: A case study of rural aquaculture projects feeding livestock manure to fish in Zimbabwe. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci.2014.3(11): 897-904
- Sichewo P.R., Gono R.K., Muzvondiwa J.V. and Nyoni S. Isolation and identification of pathogenic bacteria in edible fish: A case study of Fletcher dam in Gweru, Zimbabwe. J. of Science and Research. 2013, 2(9).
- Muzvondiwa J.V., Gono R.K. and Sichewo P.R. Impacts of Agricultural Activities on Water Quality in the Dufuya Dombos Lower Gweru, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Research. 2013, Volume 2(9).
- K. Gono, J.Dube, Sichewo P.R. and J.V. Muzvondiwa Constraints and opportunities to rabbit production in Zimbabwe: A case study of the Midlands Province, Zimbabwe. International J. of Science and Research. 2013, Volume 2 (10).
- Robert K. Gono , John Muzondiwa, Irene Chihanga ,Petronillah R. Manhondo Socio-economic factors affecting the successful implementation of aquaculture projects in Zimbabwe-A case study of Chivi District. Livestock Research for Rural Development. Volume 27, Article # 27.
- K. Gono, J. Muzvondiwa, P.R.Manhondo. Acaricide resistance in two tick species of veterinary importance in Zimbabwe. A case study of tick resistance to amitraz in the Mazowe District. Midlands State University Journal of Science and Technology Volume 5(2),2014.
- R.Sichewo , R.K. Gono , J. Muzondiwa. Impact of Integrated Fish Farming on the levels of human pathogenic bacteria in a Pond environment. (Accepted by Livestock Research for Rural Development)
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile