- Master of Public Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2019)
- BSc Hons in Administration, University of Zimbabwe (2014)
- Public Management
- Public Health Management
- Digital Health
- Chilunjika A, Daky Dhowoch L.O, Chilunjika S.R.T. 2020. Secession and the Political Economy of South Sudan from 2011 to 2017. International Journal of African Renaissance Studies- Multi-inter and Transdisciplinarity Vol 15 issue 2.
- Chilunjika S.R.T and Chilunjika A. 2020. Dynamics surrounding the implementation of the Primary Health Care PHC Approach in Zimbabwe’s Rural Areas: The case of Mt Darwin District from 2009-2012. International Journal of Clinical interventions and Medical Science Vol 3 issue 1.
- Chilunjika S.R.T, Mutizwa B and Chilunjika A. 2020. Unpacking the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Zimbabwe’s public sector. Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol 2 issue 3.
- Masiyakurima P, Chilunjika A and Chilunjika S.R.T. 2020. Challenged faced in the implementation of the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation ZIMASSET Economic Policy from 2013 to 2018. International Journal of Humanities, Management and Social Science Vol 3 issue 2.
- Chilunjika A and Chilunjika S.R.T. 2021. Twinning arrangements and service delivery in Zimnanawe’s local authorities: The case of Bulawayo City Council (Zimbabwe) and eThekwini Municipality ( South Africa). Journal of Local Government Research and Innovation, Vol 2.a37.DOI https://doi.org/10.4102/jolgri.v2io.37.
- Chilunjika S.R.T., Zimano F.R., and Chilunjika A. 2022. The COVID-19 pandemic and Sexual Reproductive Health needs of women and adolescent girls in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Behavioural and Health Care Research,Vol 8 Nos1/2 pp 59-73.
- Chilunjika A., Intauno, K. Uwizeyimana, D.E and Chilunjika S.R.T. 2022. Dynamics of patronage politics and the tendering process at Zimbabwe’s state procurement board. African Journal of Governance and Development, Vol 11(1) pp79-103.
- Chilunjika A., Intauno, K. Chilunjika S.R.T. 2022. Artificial intelligence and public sector human resource management in South Africa: Opportunities, Challenges and Prospects. SA journal of Human Resource Management. Vol 20. https://doi.org/10.4102sajhrm.v20i10.1972.
- Mapuvire, D.H. Chilunjika, S.R.T Mutasa, F. 2022 Health and safety perspectives in Zimbabwe public sector. In Chiware M, Nkala, B and Chirisa I, (eds) Transformational Human Resource Management in Zimbawe. Spinger, Singapore.
- Chilunjika, A, Uwizeyimana, D.E and Chilunjika S.R.T 2023. The nexus between leadership and the National Social Security Authority (NSSA) in Zimbabwe. Research in Business and Social Science Vol 12(2)pp 320-329.
- Chilunjika, S.R.T. and Chilunjika A. 2023. Embracing e-health systems in managing the covid-19 pandemic in Sub Saharan Africa. Social Science and Humanities 8(2023).
- Chilunjika, S.R.T. Chilunjika A. and Uwizeyimana D.E. 2023. Municipal International Cooperations (MICs) in Zimbabwe’s local authorities: An exploratory study of Harare Metropolitan City. Business Ecosystem and Strategy 5(3).